Chapter 16: SmackDown Part 1: Huge Announcement

So here I am at SmackDown boy I am hyped again!!! Now that I learned some typical few moves but I think it would help like alot.

So I was walking backstage with a Black tight crop top and skinny jeans with boots. I looked around and I didn't see many people.

I found myself thinking about things I've done lately. Hey I wanna wrestler guys instead of only girls. And there's only one way to do such thing.

The Authority

*knock

"Come in!!!" Ooh that's an old mans voice, I bet it's Vince McMahon. And there he was..... with Renee.

"Hellooo!!" I said in a sing a song type. While RENEE was sneering Vince didn't look too happy.

"I have heard of your actions lately, stop op laying around with it. Or you might get suspended."

"Well that's a bummer." I paused and carried Vince from his chair to the air lightly "Because this? This ain't any joke." I put him back down.

"And what does Renee want? Let me guess trying to get me fired because Ambrose broke up with her!?!"

"No he didn't!!!" Renee squealed with anger.

"Yes he did!!" I said sings song voice again. "He told me"

"No"

"Yes!"

Vince then suddenly said. "okay Renee you're dismissed." after Renee left he began talking about things I would've never heard."Okay, I was lying I loved what you did with AJ to the shield so I want you to play and set mind games okay?"

I nodded but suddenly I remember my purpose here. "I actually have a request. I want to have matches with superstars as well."

Vince cut me off with a grin "Perfect!! I was nervous about asking a 16 year old to try having matches with superstars. I personally recommended that until you just asked for I'd say. That Request Is Done!!!"

"Great!! Who do I have my match with later?"

"You will have it with The Celtic Warrior himself."

"No way.."

"I'm sorry if he wasn't what you expected its just-"

I cut him off by screaming and I hugged the old man.

"Thank You Thank You Thank You Thaaankk Youuuuu."

"Well I'm glad you're happy Uh"

"You won't regret this, bye!!"

I ran off to my locker room. I was running and running and running.
-----------------------------------------------------

Once I reached it I opened the door wide and slammed it shut. I was against the door and I took a big breath in and screamed everything.

Then I looked up, man people use my locker room, Aj, Paige, Serafina, The BELLA Twins, Roman Reigns? What is he doing he- Daniel Bryan?!?! Okay what's going on here Whoa!!! Brock Lesnar is here!!!!!! Lesnars in The House!!!

Daniel Bryan then spoke "well someone is excited my ears are bleeding." I just then went up to his left ear and screamed as loud as I can "YEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!"

Then I felt someone carry me above their shoulder. "Hey! Don't ruin the moment!!!!! Put me down!!!!!! I've got some exciting news to tell!" then the guy put me down.

"Oh hey Brock!! What's up?" He just then laughed it off. "What's so funny?!?! Tell me!!"

Brie then spoke " Hey don't laugh at her it's a teenage girl thing Right Nicole?"

"Absolutely Now what are you all excited about?" Nikki/Nicole asked me.

I just got off the sofa and started jumping around my locker room very perky. "Yes! Yes! yes! Yes!!! I feel pretty so Soo pretty I feel pretty and witty and Happy and-"

Someone grabbed me and put me over their shoulder and back to the sofa. "Calm your excitement tell us what you're excited about" Roman said.

AJ Squeeled "IS IT ABOUT THE THING?!?!?!"

"Sadly no... BUT ITS ANOTHER GOOD ONE!!!!!"

"God Calm Down!!!!!!"Paige Shouted. I just copied her shout to her face

"YAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!"

"Want a cupcake?" Serafina asked me.

"Ooh cupcake." Then I took a munch, everything became quiet in my locker room after the crazy moment I just caused.

"Well that shut her up." Bryan said gleefully.

I just took one more huge bite and decided to shove it in my mouth.

"Well that cupcake didn't last long." Bryan said. And then asked "So what's the news?"

Everyone was staring at me. I signalled a wait sign with my fingers and pointed at my moth because of I was still chewing. When I was done I blurted out.

"I HAVE A MATCH NEXT AGAINTS SHEAMUS!!!!!!!"

"WHAT?!?!" the Divas Said well many changed in a week then I received a text and blurt out again.

"FOR THE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!"

"WHAT!!!!!!" The Guys screamed.

And I'm like shouting again. Then AJ checked me. "You need a total makeover."

"Totally!" Said the Bella's

"Well then let go!!!" Sera and paige said

I just stared.

"Nowww!!!!!" The guys said

"You don't wanna look bad or perform bad in your first title match in your second week here." Lesnar said.

Oh I'm just getting started