Chapter 25: Surprise? Part 1

Well... Im Back at home In California, i went straight to a room I use when I am clearly so sad maybe, it's like a room for my prayers. I shut the door and light the candles around in the room.

I laid my head on the desk with a lot of books, I sat down on the chair beside it and laid my head on the desk. I covered my head with my hands crying.

'Please help me God'

I said to myself. I hated my life in WWE. Actually no, being the youngest ever champion there and the youngest ever person to make it is absolutely insane. I'm happy of the accomplishments I have done in a few months.

But it isn't a great feeling as well. While Roman is opening up to me, Being Around Dean, My Brother, at a work place meant I will see him every time.

He won't even look at me. Its killing me because it hurts. I know who he is, He knows who I am, but not what I'm suppose to be.

I just want to talk to him that's all, nothing too much. Is It too much to ask?

Seth on the other hand has been communicating with his facial expressions that makes me feel even more guilty because now, his girlfriend that I know is his fiancé.

And that fiancé of him comes to work even though she doesn't work in the WWE. The minute she saw me again and figured who I am just like that, she had been pulling and pushing him around keeping me away from my best friend.

Harsh.

"acabar con la maldición , si cerraba los ojos , deja que la verdad revele."

I stayed in the candle room for as long as I can remember reflecting on what I have done to get in the WWE, all those Joy, Tears, and Blood I have done in the ring to even get here.

And when I did make it, the same was being done. But it wasn't really the same. I have never felt so ignored since college.

It is the worst thing to feel. I hate being ignored, it makes me feel like I have a problem. Which I do because I do not ignore the person that is ignoring me, duhh, but this time I am. Because I actually have to. Roman is with Serra, they are happy now, Serra forgiven her brother, and Roman gave it a try at least

I don't know if it's from the heart though but at least their family is one again after what? 11 years?

Seth is with his annoying- ugh, Leighla. He is with her all the time. Every time he would have the chance to even talk to me just as close friends, Boom. She takes that chance away just like that.

While Dean, he is back with Renee. Makes me angrier but I have no intentions to be so I acted like I was okay with it. Though I am not.

Paige is back in England to spend time with her Family. She has this awesome older brother back home.

Me?

Just a mistake to them I suppose. Not even worthy to live.

Life is So complicated.

*knock knock knock*

I heard, from my front door. I just decided. To open it. It didn't seem like anyone's gonna be here.

I saw two men after wiping away my visible tears. I just looked up, the last people I wanted to see. I was just crying about them.

"Come inside." I said gesturing them the sofa in the living room. I didn't know but my voice on how I said it just gave away the hint I was sad.

Dang it!

But Seth didn't come and take a seat, he gave me a hug. A long one. He just asked "what's wrong?"

"Nothing important."

He then just carried me. Just like that! I wondered in my head the memories. I was then put down. I have no idea where Dean was, somewhere in my house I guess.

Seth was just here consoling me.

"Well I see Dean is gone, what's up Cloe?"

"Nothing- can we just sit down?" I then went to the sofa, he just followed me and sit.

"It's because." I started off "Because..." I hesitated to tell "um..."

"Hey hey hey." He said stopping me from thinking too much " We're best friends remember? It may sound cliche or like a girly thing but best friends trust each other." He said while putting both hands on my shoulders while shaking me back and forth.

i giggled a bit "Well, its just a simple thing, Dean doesnt know me." I said sarcastically, he knew exactly what i meant "And you, you sold out, yet you guys are friends but ignoring each other." he looked at me confused.

Dang it he knew thats not the real reason.

"And You are ignoring me."

"Im-" Seth started

"Nope no, wait. Leighla is making you ignore me."

"But it doesnt mean we cant hang out you know, like the old days." he stated

"Actually i would love to, but-" i got cut off by his phone ringing. I saw the screen it said 'Leighla.' i gestured him to pick it up. He hesitated and gave me a sad smile. he picked it up.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!" Leighla screamed from the phone

"Hanging out with my buddies. Calm Down."

"Fine!" She answered coldly and ended the call.

"Wow." Thats all I could say right now. Well it's not my life.

"Look Chloe, I am sorry but I enjoyed having a talk with you again. I have to go."

"It's okay I get it."

"Thanks."

It was pouring rain outside, not too heavy but more. Than just a drizzle.

"I'm gonna miss you, you know that?" I suddenly said. Whoops. but it's true though, I liked the times when we were inseparable for a year. A year is more than enough. I just missed that.

He smiled and chuckled a bit. "Me too chloe, me too." he kissed my forehead goodbye and went out to the rain. walking.

It was sad to see him going. Though I kinda forgotten that Dean was here so j went up to my bedroom.