Chapter 23: Just A Glimpse

(A/N hey guys, thanks so much for reading and voting by the way but I'm planning to end this book soon but not too soon of course heheh.)

RAW Is finally finished and I'm just dreading it, Its October now ( I know huge time skip) and I'm still the U.S. Champ. Yep. As John Cena would say....

The Champ Is HEREE

Yea

And like Dolph Ziggler would mostly say though I think don't blame if I am wrong

It's just too bad, I'm too good

Anyways I walked to Serafina's Room in Dallas. WWE is now in Dallas, Texas Yep for like I don't know a week or two.

I went to Serafina's room, I knocked and knocked and knocked. It wasn't opening. Dang it. I mean you all know that I do have powers. True, but she also does so we can't use it AGAINTS each other.

Sigh.

Even if it is just opening the door.

I saw Randy coming my way and I ran to him faster than you know. He was quite far but it was a short run. I'm awesome in running.

As I tugged his arm and started running he said "What the-"

"Shut up, run no time to explain."

And I then shoved to the door. I'm just in a hurry I am wondering what happened. "Open It!!"

He kicked the door. Surprisingly it swiftly opened and I ran inside scorching and bursting in it is weird though.

"Oh my gosh Chloe look at this."

He was on the floor beside the second bed in the room.

"OH MY GOOOD AHHH!!!"

It was Serafina's head, on Randy's lap as she slept unconsciously but calmy. But then I saw a mark beside her head. She was still

Randy looked very worried I was just crying my eyes out. This can't be happening!!!

No, no no no no NO! It Can't Be!! It Just Can't!!!!!!

(A/n hey guys! This scene is just something that will connect to the future, I'm deciding to end this book soon maybe at chapter 30. What did you guys think happen to Serafina?!?! Will Dean ever recgonize Chloe as his sister?!?! :)