Chapter 20: The Bothering Truth

It had been at least 2 months since I have gone. Not really gone but I didn't come to work. Like at all.

No, Stephanie and Paul or what you call Triple H not Vince knows about why, and all the little details. I'm actually surprised I'm not fired for doing this.

I missed Extreme Rules and Summerslam, two PPV's! Well, that's kinda a bummer for me, it might ruin my chances in here.

Two months, no nothing, yep. Well at some times I go under a tree in whatever place I can find, maybe a forest, a park, a beach. I don't know. I just sketch or maybe write in my Diary.

It doesn't feel right though, Jon was supposed to come two months ago, he promised, he even remembered about it.

It must be him not wanting to go, someone maybe just someone told him.

I have made paintings and I have done some stuff, I didn't do completely nothing, I just move from place to place, I don't stay in one park.

I was wearing a light blue strapless dress. And I was carrying a book and a pencil with me. These keep me in company. I did not bring my phone because well people can track me down with the find my iPhone app. Who knows what people can do with that stuff.

I was walking down a street which was filled with fallen leaves and trees making roofs up too like a canopy. I found out that up top there it's kinda live-able

I went up the tree with my stuff and up there it was beautiful. since I had telekinesis I made a blanket out of leaves, binding it together, and it became soft.

There were many birds but surprisingly they didn't attack me and I didn't fall off the leaves, it actually held me up there.

The temperature wasn't too hot not too cold so the blanket is just so I can keep my dress clean from the leaves. It might ruin it.

I found a blue flower and decided to wear it.

I went back down the tree and just wrote stuff in my diary. I actually don't think anybody would find me. I hope not. At least not anyone I hate. Especially that blonde bar or wannabe.

It was getting kinda late and the sun was going down slowly sooner but I stayed down and wrote stuff.

I got caught up doodling and writing stuff inside the book. I do keep up on what date is it because I do write my dates. Duhh.

Nature, it's really friendly,

Only if you do the same, if we don't well it doesn't either.

My hair, it's turning blonde again but a natural type. now, it's kinda auburn type of colour. Making me look more like Jon.

My eyes, just like the old times.

I don't know what's up with WWE, I don't know what's up with my friends I don't know what's up with my brother. I don't know anything much since I left.

From the corners of my eye I see a figure walking slowly to me, I didn't care I know I have advantages that could protect me.

The figure can closer and closer, I'm guessing he is going past this street, but what type of guy it that's to nature? I don't know if you ask me.

"Mind if I take a seat?"

That voice brings back memories from 5 years ago during my college years. I looked up to see the same smile he had back then.

"Well, I don't see why not."

He took a seat, and looked front and leaned into the tree and he saw me right in the eye, like last time during about the first day of college for me.

I smiled at him.

"So what brought you here? I thought you might be hanging out with the others."

He did a shy smirk, go is this déjàvu ? It's happening again. Same old words, reactions and things happening.

"I'm not interested in the others. Why did you leave?"

"I needed time on my own. So, we're repeating college years huh?"

He chuckled lightly "I guess we are, it's getting late though, why are you still here?"

I had a sly smirk a witty one "come follow me."

We then went up the trees and watched the sunset. We saw the starry night and man it was beautiful.

"Why did you leave Chloe?"

"Depends, can I trust you again?"

That question made him think about stuff, he looked up in the sky and looked around at last he answered. "I think so, why wouldn't you trust me, no offence but that kinda hurt."

"Well because of the girlfriend of yours 4 years ago. I'm guessing you guys are still together huh?" He just looked down guilty. "I guess you are, you know I figure that this might happen."

"What do you mean?" He asked very worried

"Don't you get it?!" I low shout, I'm trying to keep calm. " We kinda ended our friendship when she denied me as your friend you know."

"Oh, well... um- Uh- I can make it up to you!" He said very anxious "We can have a day for ourselves you know as friends. Please?"

I kinda giggled, I never knew he was like that "wow seth, I never knew that side of you. But besides that I thank you for the offer, but it's not for the best."

He was hurt I can tell. I just put a hand on his shoulder "I get it now that you do have another to worry about, and she is closer to you more than anyone, she's more important,"

"But-" he's tearing up I hugged him quick more like a squeeze for insurance.

"It's okay, at least you won't leave me high and dry, I have this to remember you, I'm keeping it with me so I won't forget."

He is still quiet though i don't know what's up with him.

"Trust me, I won't forget you, I have never did."

I leaned my head on his shoulder, and soon I fell asleep on his lap. I could sense him smiling and I heard a whisper coming from him

"Thank You God, Thank You."