Chapter 26: Surprise Part 2

I went up The stairs and head to my bedroom. I just also heard a news that my mom just died. Sad life now I have no one that knows I exist as Dean's sister. Although it would be nice to have some big brother.

I washed my face in the bathroom which was inside my bedroom. I changed to some PJ's of mine and went to my bed.

Then I realized someone was at my room. I sat down in my bed and I knew that was Dean. I was just looking at him since he was facing back looking at my table full of pictures. And some books and certificates.

I walked to him, he was across the room based on where I was at, which was my bed. And I tapped him on the shoulder. He straight away looked at me.

"Hey." I said smiling. My voice was tired and I lost a bit of it. Makes me sound weird.

"Soo... You're a big fan of mine Huh?"
He said smirking while holding a book with all the info I had about him and a picture of mine which I cut and paste right beside a picture of him.

"More than that actually." I just answered then I sat down in my corner. You know, the dark, ruined, scary place of my room.

He looked at me confused. He got a text and looked at it. Then shrugged it off.

"What's it say?" I ask, I'm trying to know if he would trust me enough. Just sayin.

"Well." he walked to me and sat I front of me indie style. He was not in the dark corner. He sat a bit outside the border. "My mom died, that's all." he said with no emotion.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"So what's up with you and the scary corner Chloe?" He asked chuckling a bit. It was nice seeing him laugh.

"This is my corner. The place I let my emotions out and counting the days of something..." I trailed off.

"Oh, so why did you just marked one more today?" He questioned

"How would you know I did?"

He laughed and put a big grin on his face. Made me smile a bit. " Chloe, you have a knife on your hand."

I was confused and looked down at my hand, oh yeah I do have a knife.

"Oh, well my mom just died too." I teared a bit. But I successfully kept it in.

It was kind of silent for a long time as he traveled around my room looking at my photos in frames and the books. Until he went to one specific picture in my scrapbook.

I went to him quick, because I'm embarrassed here "Dean, I came explain-"

"This Picture." he cut me off, he was smiling. it was a picture of another 'me and Dean' separate pictures I ripped and put together. With labels around which is what typical 6 year olds will do.

"Chloee, if I can ask, why do you have so many pictures of me when I was younger cut up to be pasted with a picture of you?" He asked and he looked at me in the eyes. God please why now? Bad timing.

"It's complicated."

"I have time." he said

"All I can say is this, my life is right after you left my mom. You got upset dad left so three years later you left."

He raised an eyebrow drowning God oh no what did I do now. "Don't ever talk about my family. How would you know anyway? I barely even know you."

"True, and I'm sorry for bringing up your family in all possible ways, and yeah you barely know me but I've known you all my life. Not just as a fan."

He looked confused.

"What do you mean?"

"I meant that I wasn't talking about your family, I was talking about MY family. It's hard to explain now, and I want to sleep get my mind off things. Don't screw my place and don't mess it up." I said

"And don't look through my stuff."

Then I went to my bed and went under the covers. I fell into Deep Deep slumber.

Dean/Jon's POV ( I only change points of view at the times I think is very... interesting ;)

She just fell asleep just like that. Okayyy, she is weird. She does look like a big fan of mine but she says more.

Hmm... a possible crush? Heheh

Naah, on second thought she's not a a type of person who dates people for now. But that's besides the point.

'Don't look through my stuff.' i recalled her saying that. Hey, nobody tells me what to do so I went to a drawer which seemed hidden inside another drawer.

I opened it and I saw a book which was kept hidden really well. Eh, better read this. I wonder.

So I opened the book cover and it had her name on it. Well at least I though it was her name

'Cloe Garcia Fernanda Marie Good'

Wait what? I thought her last name is Moretz? And she used her real name for her ring name as well. Now it's my family name. Weird.

Okaayy

Then a title : Cloe's Diary

Am I gonna get in trouble reading this thing? Nope.

I jut sat and read a few of the pages then i saw a birth certificate of her .

Then I saw a picture of my mom in the swing with Chloe, and I saw page that starts the diary thing. It's about her history.

'....My mom told me I have a brother that left her. it's kinda sad to hear because my dad is not here too. His name is Jonathan Good and when I research about him it says he is a proffesional wrestler. Why did he leave...'

Holy Sh*t!

No way,

Chloe Garcia Fernanda Marie Good, is my sister.

*************************
Soo... What else do you guys/ girls think happened while Chloe was asleep.

Ooh, what else did you think Dean do in her house? Stay put, went around, woke Cloe or what?

What (in your opinion) do you think should happen next? Serafina? Chloe? Any thoughts?

If any of you guys have ideas for this book or for me to write another one just dm me 👌👽💩

Dean Ambrose.... He's messing with Chloe's diary. He found out about who Chloe actually is. But a question for you guys to keep for future chapters is this :

1. How do you think Dean will react to this? Accept Chloe as his own sister or maybe something else?

2. What do you guys feel should be the ending for the two main characters? Chloe and Serafina.

Lastly

3. What will Serafina's bruise do to her? What do you think she meant when she said 'I do not have much time left.' ?

If you have time,Vote and Comment!! :)

Later 📖📚👾