Chapter 27: Cloe Garcia Fernanda Maria Good

*I'm baack!!! Seriously guys thank you so much for the votes and comments in both books. I mean overnight!!?!! I'm still in a shock right now so I would like to thank you all to those who voted and commented, that really encouraged me to write more. Enough of the cheesy ness. on with the story !!! *

Dean's POV

I read through some more in the little girly diary of hers. Well i learned one thing, she was right all along. She is my sister and i'm still shocked.

I don't know how to react to it still, i just dont know, i got hungry though and i found more ice cream in her fridge on the second floor. Her room was also on the second floor. I am pretty sure she wont mind me eating some.

Why does she have this many ice cream anyways?

I went back to her room and i just decided to put back her diary into where i found it.

Though this sucks. Now i have to share everything with her and take care of her and myself and i will have to act all big brother-y to her. And if i have a secret she will gossip to it.

It sucks man.

I just stayed in her bedroom walking back and forth, until i found a blacklight flash light. I aimed it to my hand and nothing. And i suddenly see there were some writings in the wall.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I sat beside Chloe as she sleeps, i sat on her bed looking at her. I played with her hair a bit, man she has a very soft hair. Its color kind if darkened at the places i touched so i stopped and it lightened up again. hmm.

No wonder her hair is so soft.

I sat on the chair hanging from the roof of the room. I was still keeping my eyes on her as she sleeps. She looks so calm and Peaceful. And at that very moment she woke up.

Back To Chloe's POV

I woke up and sat in my bed. As i looked around my bedroom i saw Dean still here. Sitting in the chair, my one special chair. I usually don't let anyone sit there but he is my brother anyways. At least i hope he is.

"hey." Dean said, as he walked to my bed and sat on the edge facing back.

''Hey, why are you still here?" I questioned, i wouldn't be normal for him to stay, i was thinking that he wouldve went to Renee or something when i sleep. I guess he waited for me. Is that a good thing?

"Why not?" He simply asked back while this time, he was looking at me right in the eye. Woah is everything okay with him?

"Well I don't know really. So what have you been doing while I was asleep Jon?" I asked. I really wanted him to tell me the truth. Just curious that's all.

He hesitated for a while to tell me or not. "I was looking through your stuff after you told me not to. And I went to your drawer and found your Diary so I read it while you were asleep."

Wow those words came out of his mouth. He actually told me the truth.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled

"Okay."

Then he jerked up a bit looking confused "So we're cool?"

"Why wouldn't we be?"

"I broke your rule and you're okay with it?"

"Yes, I just wanted you to tell the truth that's all, I couldn't ask for more. Today has been a day for me which is totally insane, that's why I slept."

"Oh." he replied shortly after, then looking back down.

I walked to the door which was quite far, my room was kinda large so even getting to the door takes up tine.

"Not even your brother gets a hug?" He suddenly asked I stopped dead in my tracks. and the. I turned around I saw Jon spreading his arms for a hug.

I couldn't help it but cry happy tears.

Him reading my diary wasn't so bad after all.

I ran to him and jump up and hug him. Making him carry me while I hug him tight, crying on his shoulders.

I then finally touched the floor with my feet again after holding on to him with a hug crying, but I continued hugging him. A normal one but I was crying on his chest. Me compared to him, I'm so short.

I looked up and I saw his face, with a cheeky smile.

He chuckled then kissed my forehead, then running his fingers through my hair. And he pulled me in for one more hug.

I couldn't stop smiling and crying it was one of the best days of my life.

******************************

So what did you guys think about this chapter?? Was it what you expect to happen? Did you like it?

Comment and Vote if you guys find the time 👍🏼

Thank You!!🎀💗🇮🇩🌂👛