Chapter 24: Serafina

Serafina's POV

I woke up and I was so dizzy. My head was like so heavy I can't even lift it. So roll to one side of the bed still closing my eyes. I tried getting up but I just cant. So when I opened my eyes I saw Chloe, Randy,Dolph Ziggler, Cm Punk and Paige around my bed.

Me: What happened to me?

Chloe: I don't know me and Randy found you on the floor with a bruise on your head.

Ziggler: Yeaah.... You might wanna check your bruise. It doesn't look like you got attacked or anything

Punk: Umm... Your favorite guy is heeeereeee

He said in a sing a song tone. Somehow I managed to get up, actually to sit up and hug him. Then I saw Paige beside him, I decided to hug her too.

Randy: Well that got her up.

So I ask myself, what's wrong me? What happened? I don't remember getting attacked oh no, why would anyone do that?

And second thought someone would do that but why me?

Nope never mind I give up. Okayy where's the mirror

"Just go to the bathroom"

Okay, that was not my voice. Then I looked around with a confused look on my face then suddenly I saw Chloe raising her eyebrows with a "Duhhh" type of look.

"It's me, Chloe, I said just go to the bathroom."

She spoke with her mind to mine. The income of it is weird for sure. Because I'm not used to so much pain.

I got up and go to the bathroom and I decided to check on my self aka around the head part of myself. I saw a big reddish purplish blue-ish colored wound on my neck which connected to the back of my head.

I don't know what it meant though.

Not used to this, like I said.

I mean who wants to wake up and find an ugly thing happened to yourself and then scares you.

Even though mine is kinda hidden. I still can see it. I wonder what Roman is doing now.

Nope no, wait a minute I do not care, because now I'm in a serious situation.

Hmm.... Suddenly I just looked back into a past thing that happened when I was little. My eyes glowed white I felt a little light headed so I didn't think of anything except myself and my bruised head.

Oh my gosh.

I know what the mark meant. The bruise. This can't be happening, oh no. But I got so much to do and all the cool stuff I can do with Roman now that me and him are good.

And me being the little Uce, ( Uso thing of Jimmy and Jey) I would love to spend the time with them too.

This can't be happening I looked back at my past and now this? When everything's alright?

I walked out of the bathroom after cleaning my face, the bruise didn't hurt because well, that wound is from the inside, not outside.

They all saw me with a dissapointed, shocked, sad, happy type of facial expression. actually no one can read why I'm feeling right now. I mean, I could tell them right?

Like they are my closest buddies here after all, rather than everyone in the roster.

I will be missing them once I cant see them ever again, or maybe for a pretty long time since I'm gonna go. I love this company but my bruise is a sign, and it just won't let me be.

I don't have much time left.