Chapter 4: First Match

Hello Again Wattpad World!!
****************************

Stephanie came running to me real fast like, it was so fast. I then scanned her and saw she's wearing heels!! How in the name of the world do you run in heels and not fall miserably?!

"Hi Steph!!" I said trying to make her in a bright mood because I don't know if I'm in trouble or not. Sheesh. I contradict people a lot.

"Chloe, that was Amaaziing!!! Everyone was at Catering watching you, hey you never told me you could sing?"

"Oh actually that is a secret, and thanks! I thought I'm in trouble." I let her words repeat in my head and then it finally sank in. "Wait Everyone was watching?!!!"

"Yeah, they were and they loved it, especially The Shield." she says. Stephanie was full of excitement, I guess having a 16 year old isn't so bad after all.

"Whose The Shield?"

"You don't know?"

"I don't watch WWE growing up..."

"Oh I see, its a group with 3 members, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, and Dean Ambrose."

"Wait, Dean Ambrose?"

"Yep. Paige and Sera is right there if you need to talk to them. Bye"

"Bye Steph-"

"Oh wait you're having a match tonight."

"Wait what?! Against who?!?!"

"Dean Ambrose" with that she left. Then I saw a short girl with Paige and Sera. I came over to see Sera and talk.

"Hi Chloë!!! I'm AJ! Real name is April Jeanette but call me whatever you want as long as it's nice."

"I guess you know who I am. Listen tonight's the night in getting my first match-"

Paige then hug the life out of me "I'm so happy for you!!!!"

"Thanks"

Serafina finally spoke again "Nice voice you got."

"Thanks um AJ, could we talk privately? I swear I'm not hiding anything I'm just giving AJ a. Headstart, afte my match you guys will know Kay?"

"Okay" Sera and Paige said together..

I pulled AJ to somewhere near a dresser.

"okay, what's up? I haven't even know you for more then 5 minutes" AJ said sarcastically

" I need your help"

"What is it?"

"Well I don't want to be rude but I heard your history with Ambrose..."

"Keep going...." She said not offended thank god.

"I have a match with him later on, and I want to play some mind games of my own."

"Ooh I see where this is going!!! I'm so in!" AJ Squeeled "Oh by the way, you kinda look like dean, its creepy, only you have paler skin and makeup on and youre a female." Aj is so sracstic. I like her already way too much.

"Oh okay, im thinking of distracting him for quite some thing with my looks or-"

"I GOT IT!!!"

"What?What!"

"Depends, chloe, get yourself a Dean Ambrose Shirt right now. I'll get my elf some scissors."

"Aj, um, i have one already right here." Then i shoved the XS sized Dean Ambrose Shirt. 'Explicit Ambrose Violence' is what it said.