Chapter 7: Where- What- How!!?!

Hola!
*****************
I'm so sleepy, ugh I hurt my head. I heard all around it was really busy. Yet quiet in the same time. Then I heard some mumbling. I don't think they know I am awake.

"How is she doc.?" A raspy voice said. That must be Jon. I recognized his voice

Wait, doc? As in Doctor? Whoa whoa whoa, I was in my bedroom sleeping peacefully. How am I in a hospital?!

"She's in a Stable condition but she is experiencing unknown changes in her body. Caused by some blood relations." The Doctor said

And of course, he's speaking of the voices in my head, telepathy, and my eyes. It's so obvious. I still pretended to be asleep.

"Um Jon, you better stay here, I think she needs you." A heavy British girl voice said. Paige of course.

"Alright but you stay with me incase anything happens." ew, what are you thinking about. A brother he is. sigh.

I just fell back asleep. I don't know but things got weird in my sleep I was dreaming the same dream I had last time.

"Don't Leave Me... Jon!!!" I said in my dream. as I was not born but I was there seeing why happens. Its like déjà vu or something. But I wasn't there!!!

"Mom!!!!" I screamed in my dream but she can't see nor hear me.

"No, please no..... Jon.... " I fell in my knees. as a little kid.

Then suddenly out of no where he grabbed me by the throat.

"Stay Away From Me!!!!!" Then I just had it I screamed like a baby inside the dream I had.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" Then I realized. When I screamed I was sitting down facing up. I knew it. This happened once before but no one was there. My eyes glow white and flashing light to the roof of the room.

I was screaming in pain as in reality nothing happened to me. I then awake after that was over I scanned the room a bit.

"what, when, how- Why am I here?!?! I was sleeping!!!! Why am I in the hospital?!" I am so furious. It was only my first day and here I am at the hospital.

Paige spoke up. "Well um, in the morning Serafina tried waking you up but she cant. It was normal. Since it was a day off he went. When Randy and Serafina came back at night time you were still asleep. Eventually they got worried after you were asleep for two days straight so we brought you in." Well... that was a long explanation.

"Then why is HE here? Did you beat me up at my sleep!!" I am so gonna kill him if he did. I just beat him in Monday night RAW but this!! Is too much.

"What! Of course not!! I may be a lunatic but why would I do that!!!" He just looked really worried and terrified after what happened I think.

"Then...." I wanted him to go on

"I came here yesterday night because of your continuation of screaming my name in your sleep. They figured it must have something to do with me. Sera and Randy most." Dean explained. This those two twits!! Well at least they didn't tell. "You were screaming in so much pain continuously and the doc said you were stable but we doubt that." Paige added

I sunk in the words. I was sleeping for two days!!! Good thing I didn't miss smackdown. its tomorrow.

"Why would I be screaming your name in pain?" I acted like I didn't know. I just wanted an 'explanation' from Dean.

" I also don't know... I mean you're new here and all." ouch much

Then a person came bursting in the doors. Yep that's Serafina.

"Oh my gosh are you okay?!"

"I'm fine Serra..."

"Stop Lying okay I know you went to the 'progress'" she said the last word with quotation signs on her hands.

"Definitely not the first."

"Did you have some past flashbacks or a dream that is real but you weren't there?" Dang this girl knows me too much it scares me.

"Option number two."

Then Randy came in the room hugging me after he spotted me.

"Are you okay? You screamed his name a lot I'm guessing it's about the thing?"

"Maybe, Yep it is."

"What is the thing anyways?!?!" Dean practically screaming quietly.

"Why not you check on your family in Ohio?" I said.

"Why should I anyways?! Stop changing topic."

"It's not, actually it's related to it. Your family moved to California. And basically you don't know but after you left your mom stopped being an alcoholic and gave birth to your sister." I said somehow holding back tears

"How would you know?!?! You have no rights to bring up my family!" He's being held back by Orton.

"You're right I have no rights to talk about your family before. I have the rights to talk about my family. And I was talking about my family."

With that I left them confused, of course except Randy and Sera.

"Oh and by the way, how bout when after smackdown, you come to my place us? Okay!! Bye!!!" Not letting him a chance to decline

It gonna be an interesting Friday evening Huh?.

******************
Sooo...........?