Chapter 29: Time Keeps Going

Third Person POV

So after the late night Serafina had with Roman, the challenge started, While Chloe had plans of her own before doing the task Serafina gave to her.

It was RAW, Chloe wasn't sure where but she knew one thing, She had to make this night meaningful.

So Backstage she got dressed in her ring attire for a tag team match, it was Her, AJ and Paige against Natalya, Naomi, and Aksana. The match didn't take long, it was over when Natalya tapped out to the Black Widow.

While the rest of the Divas go backstage, including her teammates, she stood in the ring with a microphone in hand.

"Well, I would like to defend my United States championship against anybody in the locker room, Again." Chloe Stated.

Again, yep. Chloe has defended it every time she gets a chance to Challenge anyone or a person which is the main challenger for her title, yet after 7 months, she's still holding it.

"I promise this isn't a joke, I won't be pulling anymore pipe bombs on anyone after this that's for sure."

She said, to convince anyone to come out. Her hair was up in a ponytail, a tight one since she did it just that time in the ring.

And Finally Someone Came Out

Rusev

He was the Russian Typical Guy, according to Chloe. She need to beat him, or else the title, will go into the wrong hands.

The Match Starts with Rusev Knocking her into the ground just like that and locking her in his submission move. But using all her strength, Chloe got up to her feet and slammed Rusev back, causing him to get caught on the third rope, As she pulled her heel kick backbreaking finisher, She won the the match.

That, Was Her Last Match.

And Chloe Stated a few words before she leaves. "Well I hate to do this but I forgot to tell all of you, That, That was my last match." the crowd booed, not wanting her to leave "I know, I know, I haven't been here for long, true but I made history as the youngest, the first, female United States Champion a couple months ago."

The crowd cheered with that.

"Now, if I came in the WWE as a champion, I'm coming out. as a champion. I know when I got here I didn't straight away get the title, I had always been a champion. Now I just a have a proof of my own."

She said, raising her title. " you know, I didn't want to leave, though I'm leaving on good terms. I promise I will come back every time I find a chance but as you guys know, now, I'm nearly 17 and there are so much in the world for me to take a chance in."

Some people from the roster went out but Chloe didn't notice them. "I am living my dream, though it's short lived it's better than nothing. The point is I'll see you guys sooner than you think, and I'm coming home with this title."

Finally, the men who came out went to the ring, It was the Shield, John Cena, The Bellas, Injustice, Sheamus, and Brock Lesnar. They came in the ring to congratulate Chloe, Serafina wasn't there sadly.

When it came to the Shield, Chloe gave them all a bear hug. More for Dean after the group hug. The people of course were shocked but clapped to celebrate the successful career Chloe had.

******************
Wait!!! There's one more chapter to go!