Chapter 5: After Show

I am so happy I won my debut match againts a guy!!!

Serra: Chloeee!!!!!!!!!!

Paige: Chloe Grace Moretz Get Here!

Me: Um Hi?

Serra: Don't 'um hi' Us!!! Why did you do that?!?

Paige: On Your Debut!!!

Me: Protecting AJ and so she can laugh herself out

Then of course we all laughed and did a lil handshake we just created just now. Stephanie then came up to me with Triple H, I am so scared that I'm in trouble or something ugh, I just wanted to prank my brother.

Triple H then stuck his hand out offering me a handshake and when I did he finally spoke "Great Job Chloe, On your debut!"

I let go of his handshake and hugged Stephanie. "I like your ideas of Mind Games Chloe, is this because of the thing?" Stephanie asked. "Kinda, but I did it for AJ too."

We said our goodbyes and went off. I was met by The Shield afterwards. Oh boy, I am so scared. Of course I didn't show it duhh.

"Hi guys!!" I said happily and I stuck my hand out so They could shake it.

"Nice to meet you Chloe, I'm Seth," He said. He has two toned hair one part blonde the other brown.

"I'm Roman," he said and he took out a jacket "I believe this is yours."

"It's okay you could keep it, Um, is that your real names?" I asked and they both looked confused. the two toned speak

"You don't watch wrestling growing up?" I shook my head "oh, well my real name is Colby Lopez, this one is Joe, and there's another guy you just beaten up tonight his real name is J-" I finished his sentence

"Jon? as in Jonathan Good?" They stared at me. "do you like him?" The tall long haired one asked. "Um not in a way you think I like him. Not as a friend, best friend, crush, nope."

Then my 'brother' showed up "Hey guys what's up- Why is she here?"

"Hi Ambrose!" I just smiled cheesy hehe.

"Hi?"

"Oh well gotta go, oh and Ambrose? I know you more than you think."

With that I walk away with a bit of sass. Being Met up with Serafina Next.

"Hi Chloe have you heard?!?!"

"Hi Sera! Um you're excited, whats up??"

"Me and you..... ARE ROOMIES FOR TONIGHT!!!!!"

We both squeezed and jumped around happily. Well this is gonna be interesting. I heard Sera just got here too a few months back. And she beated a guy in her debut.

She's cool to hang out but I know one thing we're gonna do, like in high school a lot of people did.

Gossip!
*************************
Chloe Grace and Jonathan Good/Dean Ambrose's part is what you guys need to pay attention to, and Serafina too. That's where the story will be rising. Did you enjoy? I know it's short but I'm at school and it's not much time here.