Chapter 15: I-Scream

The Next Day......

Thursday

Tomorrow is Smackdown and i am super hyped, Dean is coming to my house after smackdown and i hope, i could only hope, he will keep his promise. If he will back out the only thing im asking is for him to tell me right in my face nicely instead of keeping me hanging.

After me and Roman's encounter, i went to my room to wait there. But i got like super board the second i got there. I dont really like the TV or my ohone too much but if i feel bored those comes in handy most of the times.

But now i  just feel boredom in me. i grabbed my pencil and canvas and started sketching. I sketch a girl walking with an umbrella in a single road with christmas trees and lamp post surrounding her as she moves forward. And it was a dark starry night. She was also holding a tiny teddy bear with her.

Then i wrote a quote below "Hold On, Pain Ends. Dont Worry Just keep up your Hope." and created a cloudy effect. I started painting it. Painting was another escape for me. It was fun. Painting to me is like releasing strokes of anger inside of me. I paint what i feel like most likely of the time.

Then after i finally signed my signature in the blank space i left out in the right bottom corner. pretty much i dont want to curse anyone but i might have 'accidentally' cursed Ambrose because of my impatient ways. that was wrong for me to do i know but whats done is done.

i feel bad cursing him about being unloved but i already undo some. Except the part when i said "Until you realize your mistakes in life with our familia" yep that one.

And i got caught up in painting in the hotel bed good thing i didnt make a mess. My guitar i bought is beside me. My Lamp post is on and my painting tubes are just scattered. im listening to music with my earphones and my phone is in the lamp table so it wont be hit by paint.

"Hey, Chloe."

Huh who was that? Oh wait the connecting door is openend and i saw a figure, a sad one which was none other than the Lunatic Fringe himslef, Dean Ambrose.

i just kept painting until my background skies are good looking. I was painting the stars. and christmas lights on the christmas trees. yes my background in the trees are like falling snowflakes. and the road the girl is walking on is kinda snowy.

I was finally done and i just posted it on the wall hanging there for it to dry. I finally took off my earphones and clean up the mess i made EXCEPT the guitar. I left it laying there but i cleaned the bed sheets first.

"Oh hey, Jon. Look, im sorry for putting a curse on you i couldnt handle my anger at that time, i learned from my Abuela and shes very impatient. And its like going into me so-"

"No, Chloe i get it and i dont blame you." He then tripped over my chair.

"Um, you better sit down, in that bed there."

"That never happened." He said sternly while sitting in the other bed.

"I put some clumsy curse and nightmares on you. I wont forget."

"Okay okay, well the thing is that im sorry for going over the line. Thats the only reason i came here for, well good night Chloe." He just went back up

"Wait, could you like stay?"

"Why?"

"Because youre sad and i have a whole bunch of cookies and cream ice cream with me and i need to talk to you."

"Thanks for the offer but nope. Do i look sad? to you?"

"You are clearly good at hiding it from physical but in the spiritual world, your aura speak for itself."

"How do you know?"

" I could see, and you broke up with renee. Actually the other way around."

"Please dont talk bout it? Im trying to be nice to you. And not drink for a while."

"YOU DRINK!!!"

"Um Heck yeah. Why."

i just shook my head. He was still in the other bed.

"I thought you have ice cream?" he asked full of excitement but it was fake i could easily tell.

i then rose my two fingers like a gunshot but without the thumb pointing torwards the cabinet and opened it with telekenisis and i just shoved one huge bucket of cookies and cream ice cream to him and he caught it wincing a bit and i shoved a spoon to him and dropped it right infront of him. I actually used telekenisis to just pour some chocolate syrup on his icecream and put it back.

"You happy now Jon?"

"YEAH!! But how did you know i like this stuff?!"

"I told you, i know you more than you think.

"Okayy... That just creeps me out a bit and anyways how did you do all that flying stuff?"

"Didnt you remeber what i did to you at catering? i could do that again right now and shove all that ice cream on your hair."

"Okay... Geez calm down. Dont do that. So hows life?"

"Much similar like yours. I'll tell you after Smackdown. You still coming to my house right?"

"Well yeah now that you mentioned it."

"Oh, joy."