Chapter 22: Randy Orton

One week has passed since i have come back to work. Stephanie SAW me after my little joke with the Shield and she Said i was a natural, i dont even need scripts. Although it's kinda true that they made Batista's skin Bly in one of the movies I can't seems to remember the name of it though.

I have been going out lately mainly to paint. you know pick up inspiration kinda, who knows what's out there and what type of energy you can get.

Though not everything goes well I mean like duhh, I haven't been talking to the shield members. well some reasons are so obvious. Seth basically betrayed his own group, though in real life they are still friends, but they can't hang out that much. Actually he had been avoiding me too.

But he gives me a weak apologetic and an almost pitiful type of smile. I don't get why though. While Dean, he had been cold towards me, but not really showing it. Hey, I was friends with him. The only guy I know isn't mad at me is Orton. Yes Roman is so angry at me and Serafina.

"Wanna go?" A deep voice said. Well when I turned around I saw that it was Randy. I completely lost all the control and I just hugged him. Gentle but more like a squeeze.

"Woah woah woah, take it easy kiddo, you might kill me." ish, sarcasm ain't gonna bring you anywhere if you're talking with me.

"Wow Randy, so either I kill you for not hugging me and you die, or you can die because of lack of breathing when I hug you." I said still hugging me but I pulled away and he bent a bit to my size

He chuckled a bit and said "Oh Chloe, so either way I die?"

"Yep!" I said eagerly

"Why not squeeze the life outta someone else?" Ew, girly voice fail much

"Ew, no, because your the only huggable guy around here the rest hates me for sure and don't you dare lie they don't hate me because I know they do."

He looked around and spotted someone, he spun me around to look at what he was looking. "Why not hug Danny Goat Face Bryan?"

"I'm 16, it doesn't mean you have to talk so kiddish."

"Asshole." I sprung more to life when he said that

"EXCEPT BAD LANGUAGE!!!!!!!"

"Alright alright alright, geez calm down will ya, people at work here will see you like a crazy psychopath." I looked down immediately when he said the C word. I started breathing out heavily and stared at him.

"What did you, just call me!" I soft shout.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that sorry, back to the question why won't you hug Troll Beard there?"

"Becaauuusseeee." I said and stopped

"Because what?"

"Just Because. He does have a wife which has a twin which has John as a boy friend which has a bestfriend which has a cousin who is a fighter which is best friends now with the-"

"OKAY. " He said quietly interrupting me "I get it okay. I'm not dumb."

"Heheh"

so me and Randy just walked around the Arena and he didnt seem to care because i kept it less awkward. Until he asked me one question.

"Hey, Chloe, i dont mean to offend you or anything if it does im sorry but does Dean know yet?"

I looked down for a while but kept walking "No."

"Hey, im sorry if it offended you like i said before but care to tell me why?"

I paused, eh, i can trut him he is a good friend of mine now "The Shield, they hate me."

"Oh... Well Listen i know its kind of a rush but i have good news you can smile about."

"Whaaattt." i said dreading still walking around. Neither Randy or I have a match tonight

"Roman and Serafina has made up, they are so mutual now. But the Galina thing is still a little problem but its minor so yeah."

"At least someones happy." i said in denile. Sigh.