Chapter 14: Flash Back On...

FlashBack**

I was walking down the hall way and finally found my locker. People were teasing me and all that stuff and it went on.

When I went to my dorm I was roomed with a Friend of mine, which then turned her back on me after.

So it was break time and was just reading my books under the tree with many people making fun of me as they pass by. Then suddenly this guy came up to me and said

"Hey, mind if I take a seat here?"

I just nodded

He then asked me some questions trying to act as if nothing happened. I remembered its a very nice thing for him to do that time I was being picked around with.

He asked me again on what's my name and my real name is not Chloe Grace Moretz. I told him

"Cloe, (not Chloe, its Cloe, Spanish for Chloe) Cloe Gracia Maria Fernanda Good."

His was Colby Lopez. A simple name. I then figured out he was a senior and two school years ahead of me. We were the best of friends and some got jealous but we didn't care.

At one activity a junior must pick a senior I wanted to be with Seth/Colby whatever you want to call him. But this girl, her name is Carlotta Fernandes and she is the self proclaimed rich girl at school.

She knew me and Colby/ Seth are best friends so she tried tearing us apart starting from that activity.

At last those days must come where people leave. Before Seth left, he gave me a charm bracelet the one I'm using right now and a plush toy which I have until now.

I never saw him after that, he promised to keep in contact, yet I lost another important one in my life. He was a big wrestling fan like I was only we both had different purposes. He didn't know anything about Dean.

Flash Back Over****

Spanish is hard to say I guess. But I told the flash back while telling the story as the future. He was a nice guy.

"I'm so sorry, but don't worry Chloe, he will notice you, besides me and Paige are to help you. Like the Thres Amigas or something. And Aj too." this girl speak fluent Espania and then she hugged me and left.

Wait but this is her room. And roman. Oh well.

"Hi Roman."

"Ya us hey whatever." he said not even looking at me.why is he even like this? I only hate Dean, and maybe Seth but nothing with him.

"Romes, Roman, Do you hate me after what I did, I mean I only don't like 2/3 of the shield an I only like you as a friend but the rest, forget about them." I am really good at convincing people. Yep.

"No, I-Chloe, I don't hate you, its just I see tension when it comes to you and them. What's wrong?"

Well that was easier than I thought.. "look, we went off with a very bad start can we start over? I really want to be friends with you, you know."

"Oh okay then."

"Hi my name is Chloe Grace Moretz, my real name is Cloe Garcia Maria Fernanda Good. I am the non existent to him, little sister of Jonathan Good. I have some abilities most don't have, similar to Serafina, I am Spanish descendant, grandma. I took the name Moretz from my grandma. I never met Jon until now because he left home before I was born."

Romans face was blank, full of shock too by the way.

"In college I was the youngest but a guy become friends with me. his name is Colby Lopez., He was the kindest most caring person I knew then. When he left he promised to keep in contact and he gave me a charm bracelet and a plush toy to remember him."

"Chloe I-"

"But after once he never did, I heard he has a girlfriend and never wants him to have contact with another girl even if it's just a friend. I just loved my days bullied again, I could stand up for myself but I was just 12 in college, they all will pick on me, but I made it out I guess." I tried smiling.

But some tears formed up I guess Roman noticed because he pulled me into a very quick hug, but twice.

"So, you're real name is Cloe Garcia Good?"

"Cloe Garcia Maria Fernanda Good, to be exact. I made it the last name Moretz because of one reason, I didn't want to be noticed."

"Okay, but it's still Chloe?"

"Yep, minus the 'H'"

"I don't know if anyone told you but Seth has told stories about your guys' relationship as friends."

I was shocked and confused now.

"He has?!?!"

"Not to Dean okay, be calm. And yes he has, and he just has this look on his face whenever anyone mention your real name or even just Chloe, he gets really sad."

"Awwww......"

"No aww he's sad because he can't meet you, how is that cute?" Geez Roman you're so clueless

"Um, yes it's an 'awwww' because he cares about me, and makes me sure he didn't forget about me. I was about to curse him too. only lightly not like a heavy curse."

Roman stayed silent for a little while. he looked a bit scared and worried.

"Please don't put me on your bad side."

"Yeah let me think about it..... Okay!"

"Thank God."

"I better go, Bye Romes!!"

"bye Chloe."

Man now I have another best friend. But it's a guy now, I don't have that in work yet, until now. Yaaaayyy!!!