Chapter 17: Smackdown Part 2: Tensions

I was now done dressing up. To me, I thought looked amazing because I never really wear anything too much. It was just a turtle neck tight black type of spy suite with out sleeves. And I had a "Cape" around my neck that held up the feathers surrounding my head. I had dark makeup on and I was wearing boots. Black ones. I came out of the dressing room and I tried catching everyone's attention.

"Well? what do you guys think?...." I shrugged after because it was so awkward. Their jaws dropped and had their eyebrows raised with shock on their face. I guess they were surprise.

"I uhh"

"I got no words."

Brock was just staring. Sigh.

"Do you guys think I have a chance in winning this from Sheamus?"

"Of Course you do!!!!" Paige Said " I mean he is a superstar and way taller and older than you but it doesn't mean you can't beat him up and shove his ass all over the place."

"Paige!!!! Watch your language!" I scolded at her "And thanks."

"Yes mom."

"Hey! I'm not!! Just because I don't drink and I won't I know I'm underage and I don't say those doesn't mean I am your mom."

"Alright kiddo, you have lots of time left. Go around but don't ruin yourself. Just take off that Cape of yours." Roman said.

"Thanks. And ok."

Then I whispered to him. "you better say sorry to Serra."

And I left.
-----------------------------------------------

I went around the arena and people were like staring. I then saw Triple H, I haven't talk to that guy for a while now.

"Hello Sir- Triple H"

He chuckles a bit.

"Um, stop laughing at my stupidity, makes me feel more stupid."

He then laughed now. I sighed I give up.

"Oh... Hello To you to Chloe. Congrats on your first title match tonight. You are gonna win. Just try to I know you can do it."

"Gee thanks for the support I guess.-" then I remembered about my issue with Seth. "Hey, have you seen SETH around here anywhere? I really need to talk to him."

"Old friend reunion already?!"

"No I just wanna talk, he doesn't recognise m, i mean I look so different.

"Oh, well he Is in his locker room down the hall there in the left. Hope things go well. Bye Chloe"

"Bye MR. Boss"

He then laughed hard. Ugh. I just left and laughed.
--------------------------------------

I then was near and I saw Sheamus. The last thing I need here is drama. I'm trying to act cool but I didn't need to act.

"Well hello lass."

"Hi Sheamus."

"Ah, well I suppose you know me."

"Yep yes I do."

"Have you heard about our match tonight?"

Uh oh

"Umm, I didn't ask for it I swear I had no idea you championships gonna be on the line and-"

"Oh no no no, it's okay I'm just saying about whatever happens tonight can we be friends you know what I mean?"

"Oh thank goddddd, I thought you're gonna kill me after."

"Oh Hahahahaha! Oh well I'm not scary, see you later Chloe!"

"Bye!"

I walked a few more minutes and I reached Seth's locker room. It sounded as in there were many people there. I then knocked. a few times.

"Come in!!" Whoa, that was Dean's voice. Oh okay I know now.

I walked in and they all stared. inside there was Randy, Dean, Punk, Seth, and some tiny guys.

"Um Hi?!"

"What's up girl?" Randy said hugging me.

"Yeah why in the blue hell will you come to Seth's locker room? Not that we don't want you here it's just weird."

Punk just waved at me girly style.

"I was wondering if Seth an I can talk in private here, but I understand if you guys need to talk about whatever and I will just leave -"

"Nah it's okay." punk said and they all left. and Randy whispered to me

"Don't kill him."

"I won't."

The. The door clicked. it was quiet for a long time. kinda. I wasn't counting.

"So?" He asked breaking the silence "you wanted to talk to me huh?"

"Um yeah I actually do, in Chloe by the way."

After I said my name he looked down. He looks guilty.

"Why are you sad?"

"It's nothing alright?! Nothing. What did you want to ask me about anyways?!" He scolded a bit at me

I took deep breaths and tried calming down. "Do you remember who Cloe Garcia was?"

"He then looked away "No. I never know who she was. what are you talking about." his voice had hints of sadness.

"Cloe Garcia, Cloe Garcia Fernanda Maria Good. Do you remember her?"

Seth shed a tear.

He looked down and sat on his sofa putting both hands behind his neck.

He mumbled for me not to hear

"I'm sorry Cloe, wherever you are."

*****************
Heeylloo, if any of you guys or girls find the time to maybe comment pleas do! I would love to hear you guys out! Reading your reaction to the chapter will help me know what you guys are expecting and what you guys don't want. Okay that's enough for now byee!!!! Comment Vote and maybe follow me (?)