A/N

This is my first story, it was an idea I came up with that I had to explore, it was one of those ideas that you come up with when reading stories, those ideas you have when reading and then all of the fucking sudden, boom, book idea. No? Just me? Cool.

Please be nice, anyways before I ramble on, I hope you enjoy:)

Ps: There maybe like small updates I make at these chapters as I go on with the story, well it depends on if someone will actually read it, but yeah I will make small changes and corrections and edits on these so be warned, comments get deleted when there is a change in a certain part, or atleast don't show up in the actual line or paragraph it was in but I think it does when you click the little comment icon at the bottom.

Pps: Not sure if ill have smut on here since I have just started writing these, but if you don't really like smut and all that you can skip the parts or you can just pass on this book, again not sure if I will put some on here but there will be like small flirtatious touching not technically smut but almost there, I think that's information I can give for now.

As I said I am writing this as we go on so the first couple of chapters are shorter than the more newer ones and they are kind of bland or will make you cringe, there's also probably a lot of wrong grammars and spellings so I apologize in advance, but after I finish the book I'll start editing and try to improve the best I can.

And as far as FanFictions go this is my own concept and idea so please don't steal. You may find other fics similar but I can promise you I do not condone plagiarism; nor did I somewhat take some elements from already published(finish or not)books into my main plot.

Anything similar is purely coincidental, so please do not come for me if anything I wrote or a part of my book sounds similar to another.

With that said, I hope you enjoy Unknown Abilities.
---

Smut update, I do have at least one chapter that has it, it's a little far into the book so be patient.

---

Update: I had to unpublish this then decided to slowly update back the chapters that I'm done with and let's hope that I don't fuck up again or do something I'll regret later, well too be fair I already see myself cringing about this in the future, so I don't really see how I'll save myself from that part...oh well.

Also I added quotes and fixed up some stuff, I hope it's better. The quotes either have something or has no relation to the chapter at all. It'll be random, or not, who knows.

- Start: October 12th, 2021