Who wouldve thought? (MLBxDC)

Look at that costume! I think it's pretty cool!
Requested by FifiTheFandomFreak
Hope you like it! I altered it just a tad bit. :)

Marinette sighed, thinking over everything that had happened in the last handful of years.

She'd moved from Gotham with her "parents" when she was a little girl.

Why? Because they weren't her real parents.

Marinette only remembered having a mother- but even that was vague.

The Dupain-Chen's had "adopted" her, telling her that her family was dead.

Of course, the little 3 year old girl, believed that.

Then she'd made friends in Paris. Nino was the first, then Chloe, then Alix, then Kagami, then Luka.

Time passed, and so did most of what Marinette remembered of her real mother.

Then.. high school...

And Hawkmoth, and Scarletbug and Chat Noir.

No matter how much Tikki tried to convince Marinette that she was right for the Ladybug Miraculous, it had always felt wrong.

Scarletbug (Marinette) and Chat Noir (Adrien) defeated Hawkmoth with the help of The Protector (Nino) Princess Honey (Chloe) Time Turner (Alix) Dragon Element (Kagami) and Rewind (Luka)

Did I just re-do all of their names? Yes. Are those the names I will probably be using for them as hero's from now on? Absolutely.

They'd had to re-name themselves after the whole "Miracle Queen" accident (that nobody blamed Chloe for)

Anywho, Lila came back from Italy, and re-took over the class, minus the self-proclaimed MPS (the OG friends)

After about a year, the MPS practically forced Marinette to take a break, and despite being Guardian, Marinette would NOT part with the miraculous, not that far away anyways.

The MPS held onto their miraculous, but Marinette took Adriens.. (cause that SPINELESS BRAINLESS FOOL didn't deserve it)

And went to Gotham.

And there, Marinette experimented with which miraculous felt best with her soul, being surprised to find that it was, in fact, the Cat Miraculous.

Marinette ALWAYS wore all the miraculous left in the box rather then rush them falling into the wrong hands.

Using the Cat miraculous, going by the name Dark Kitten, Marinette joined the fray of hero's and villains in Gotham City.

Until, by some odd chance, she ran into Catwoman.

And they hit it off. Two cat themed super theif/heroes, who would've thought.