My love~ (mlbxmcu) Widowbug

(does anybody know the ship name for this?)

Marinette grinned, they wouldn't know what hit them.

Walking into the main living room of the avengers private quarters, she laughed, drawing the attention of the whole room, which only included Natasha, Bucky, Tony, and Peter.

Natasha grinned like a feral animal, Bucky paled, and both Tony and Peter just looked hella confused.

"Mariiiii~" Nat called to her, in a sort of laughing way,

"Ah, Natasha my dear! How have you been?" Marinette asked, with a teasing lilt.

"Wait wait, back the fuck up. Who the hell are you?" Tony asked, and Marinette turned to look at him, causing Peter to be able to see her full face....... Which made him gasp.

"OH MY GOD! YOURE MDC"

Marinette laughed.

"I am"

Tony, still confused, began
"Wait, wait, wait, why the fuck are you here?"

Natasha giggled, thoroughly scaring everyone present.

"Are is you... I'm sorry, are you the Red Bug?" Bucky asked, terrified, as the Red Bug had saved him, even if hydra had captured him again merely weeks later.

Marinette straightened.

"That I am, James."

Natasha pulled away from Marinette slightly, still keeping contact with Marinette.

"You called him James?"

Marinette quickly turned to reassure Natasha

"No, no, Nat dear, darling darling girl, my love, not like that." Nat smiled slightly

"Then what?"

"I saved him from hydra, even if they caught him later."

"Did you just- call Nat, Natasha Romanoff, 'your love'??" Tony cried astonished, causing both girls to chuckle.

"Why of course! Natasha dear, has always always been my love, since the time it was arranged when we were 3"

"WHAT?!"

Sorry this is so short
What should I do next?