thirteen

TW: eating disorder 

Ava's POV

It had been almost two weeks since George's celebration party.

Was I doing okay? Absolutely not. 

Ever since the party, I haven't been doing anything. I've been in the same pajamas for a week and I had barely eaten, I told Twitter that I was taking a break from social media and streaming for mental health issues and ignored everybody's calls, I didn't want to talk to anyone.

I lost my boyfriend, the boy who made me feel safe and happy. He brought this side of me out that, nobody has ever brought out before. But more importantly, I lost my bestfriend. 

I blew up Riley's phone almost everyday expecting her to answer, she never did. 

God I wish I could rewind time to the night Riley came back home. I would've just picked the right door to walk into, I'm so stupid. 

I heard my phone ring on my bedside table for the fourth time today, I groaned. 

I ignored it and went back to staring up at my ceiling, then it started ringing again. 

I groaned again and finally decided to answer it. 

"What?" 

"Hey loser. I haven't heard from you in awhile." 

"Nick I've been in a horrible place and you start the conversation off with "hey loser?" 

"I'm sorry Ava, how have you been? George told me everything." 

"Please don't say his name. I don't even want to think about him right now." 

"Ava, I think you should talk to guy who shall not be named." 

"Why should I talk to him Nick? I should've just never talked to him in the first place and shoved my feelings for him down like I did in high school." 

"Ava you care about him." 

"Nick, you don't know anything. You don't know how I feel and you don't know anything about the situation." 

"I know enough. And, I do know how you feel. Okay Ava, you love him." 

I scoffed, "What? No I don't, I never did." 

"I saw the way your face lit up the night we facetimed on your guy's first date, I heard the way you talked about him Ava, you love him." 

"Well even if I did love him, I don't anymore. I shouldn't have picked up, I'll call you when I'm ready." 

"Wait Ava let me just-" 

I hung up the phone and placed it back on my bedside table. Ally jumped up on my bed and purred at me, "Hungry? Okay, let me get you some food." 

I got out of bed and grabbed my phone before walking downstairs and getting Ally's food, I poured some in a bowl for her and called her over to eat. 

Once she started eating I sat on the couch and got on my phone, I scrolled through Twitter and saw the hashtag, #missingava. I clicked on it and scrolled through the tweets. 

TWITTER

#missingava 

Fans are posting clips and photos of content creator Ava Collins saying how much they miss her and sending her love.