twenty two

TWITTER

avabear: 

caption: bear that gogy won me, i'm thinkin i name it max

a/n: get it? because they watched hocus pocus together the night she got her bear and ok bye. 

GeorgeNotFound: bear for ava bear :)

|

avabear: ty again gogy, this bear is my favorite thing in the world rn. 

tommyinnit: ava wanna be in an upcoming vlog i'm planning 

|

avabear: text me all the details rn. 

sapnap: george is hot 

|

avabear: you're done, you're done. 

|

sapnap: don't act like you don't agree ;) 

user1: PLZ THEY ARE SO CUTE 

user2: they HAVE to be a couple right?

user3: seems like sapnap knows something...

user4: george x ava? what's their shipname then?

|

user5: we don't even know if they're a couple yet, lets not start making shipnames- 

"Okay chat, what do you guys think?" 

IT LOOKS AMAZING AVA 

you are so talented omg 

KEEP THIS ONE! IT IS SO PRETTY! 

I chuckled. "Thank you all so much for the compliments! Okay, now let's wait for it to dry." I said, putting my paintbrush down. 

Dono: what inspired you to do that painting tonight Ava?

"Well actually, this painting is for George. His favorite flower is a Lilac and I thought I'd paint him a painting of them, but don't tell him! It's a surprise." I smiled. 

THAT IS SO CUTE

ship

we seriously need a shipname for these two 

couple goals

"Guys me and George are not dating, some of you guys act like I haven't made paintings for Nick before, who's my best friend by the way." 

I looked at the painting, "It looks dry, viola chat!" I turned the painting around so that they could see it. 

Compliments filled the chat, It always made me happy when others we're proud of my work. 

"Alright well chat, it's been fun but Riley's on her way with a movie and some food so I better go. I love you all more than you know, a lot of fun things are coming up, for example I might be in an upcoming Tommy vlog but you'll never know." I chuckled, "Alright, goodnight chat!" I blew a kiss at the camera before ending my stream. 

I took my headphones off and grabbed my phone, snapping a photo of the painting I just created. 

TWITTER

avabear:

caption: had sm fun painting this on stream tonight

caption: had sm fun painting this on stream tonight. <3

GeorgeNotFound: you say it's a surprise but act like i don't watch your streams and then posted it on twitter? make it make sense ava.

|

avabear: i'm keeping this painting for myself now

sapnap: i want a painting

|

avabear: i shipped you like five-

tubbolive: ava it looks fantastic! 

|

avabear: tubbo <3 ily thank you sm! :) 

I heard my front door open, "Food is here!" Riley said.

I got up from my chair and ran down the stairs, "How'd you get in?"

"Remember you gave me a key the other night?" 

"Oh yeah, sorry I forgot. Wow it smells good." I said opening up the bag and grabbing my food. 

We sat down on the couch and put on Pitch Perfect, one of our favorite movies. 

"So I watched your stream." 

"You did? What'd you think of it?"

"I think you have feelings for my brother still." Riley smirked. 

I rolled my eyes, "You know, you should date Nick. You guys always try to make me confess my feelings for George."

"Me and Nick? You're funny. Wait, confess?! Does that mean..." 

I looked over at Riley and smiled, her face lit up, "YOU LIKE GEORGE?" 

I chuckled, "Okay, yes I like George."

She jumped up and screamed, "THIS IS HUGE! Wait, have you always known?" 

"After the arcade and then us falling asleep on the couch the other night, I realized that he's still the same George I fell for, and he would never do anything to hurt me. He's smart, funny, sweet, caring, attractive..."

"Okay stop right there." Riley said, I chuckled. 

"So what are you gonna do?" 

"Well you said he likes me, do you still believe that?" 

"Of course I do, but you shouldn't rush him. George will come clean when he wants to." 

"You're right, I don't wanna rush into things. I really like him Riles and the last thing I wanna do is loose him."

"I know Ava, don't worry. It'll take time but, everything will turn out just fine." Riley smiled. 

I sighed, "Let's hope so." 

a/n: DUDE OKAY THIS CHAPTER WAS PRE WRITTEN AND WHEN I WROTE IT IT HAD 500 READS- NOW MY STORY IS AT 1.2K READS! YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THAT MEANS TO ME.

okay enough caps, writing is something i really enjoy and never did i think writing a georgenotfound wattpad story would get 1.2k reads. like that is crazy, when i saw that i couldn't even believe. i'm crying oh my god, it means sm guys thank you guys so much. 

also sorry i've been gone, it was my birthday on the 11th and so i've been like hanging out with my friends and stuff and yeah! anyways, I LOVE YOU GUYS <33333