twenty one

"So where is he taking you tonight?"

"An arcade, there's one that just opened up by his house so he's taking me there."

"Aw, your second date with George, brings back deja vu."

"Nick, this isn't a date. I'm not even sure how I feel about George..."

"Well from what you told me about last night, I'm pretty sure you still like him."

"No, yes? Maybe? I don't know! I just don't wanna loose him again."

"You won't! You and him are gonna have so much fun tonight Ava, don't stress about it."

I sighed, "You're right, thanks Nick. I better finish getting ready."

"Sounds good, talk later?"

"Mhm." I nodded. 

"Alright, bye Ava." Nick said waving at the camera.

"Bye Nick!" I waved back. 

_____

Me and George arrived at the arcade and it was packed. Luckily, we got in before the line started to get every long which was good. 

Once we walked through the front door and bought our wristbands we walked around and looked for some games to play. We played basketball, cup pong, and some shooting games. 

"Oh look there's a claw machine!" George said pointing in another direction.

I ran towards it, "That bear right there looks so cute!"

George smirked, he scanned his wristband and began moving the claw. 

"What are you doing?"

"Winning you this bear."

"Are you serious? George you don't have too."

"I want too." George smiled. 

I watched as he moved the claw right over the bear, he lowered down the claw and..

"YOU GOT IT!" 

"YES! LETS GO!" 

George picked up the bear and handed it to me, "A bear for Ava bear." George smiled. 

My cheeks felt red, "Thank you Gogy, i love it." 

We walked around some more and played some more games before stopping, "Why did we stop?"

"I have to tie my shoe." George said.

"Oh alright." I said placing my bear down. 

I thought the lighting looked good so I took my phone out of my pocket and started posing for pictures. 

TWITTER

avabear: