Dress Shopping

My name is Tiana, Tee for short I'm 5'5, light brown, pretty, and a smile to die for. I'm currently a senior in high school. The year is almost over and I'm so ready to go to college an HBCU is preferred.

Brrrrgh Brrrrgh was the sound of my alarm waking me up at 7:50am. It's the month of April and my senior year is almost over, this year has been so good to me I have been working at McDonald's just to have some money to spend on clothes, shoes, and bundles... and also hanging out with my friends. Lately I've been thinking to myself as in what got me here, how am I already about to graduate and live my best life in college? All I can thank is my family for the best support ever.

It's Friday and I didn't go to school because I had to go dress shopping for prom better late then never right? My momma called my phone just to see if I was up and getting ready we have to go to a different town just to go shopping because this mall sucks. I got up and took my shower, brush my teeth and did my face routine, I put on some black stack leggings, a orange crop tee with Ice Cube on the front, and my authentic orange and black Jordan ones. I went in my mom room to let her know I was ready to go and she threw me her keys letting me know I have to be the one to drive. Once we arrive at the mall I already knew what kind of dress I wanted which was black and long something simple but most definitely would catch people eyes when I add all my gold accessories to it. After finding the perfect dress we headed back home.