How?

Asia POV

I can't believe this is happening to me I shook my head, I'm currently walking out the doctors office with a paper in my hand telling me I'm 6 weeks pregnant, I just started school and got my own place a day ago how am I going to afford all of this! As soon as I sat in the car and turn my air on Shawn contact popped up.

Me: Hello?
Shawn: How did it go?
Me: I'm 6 weeks
Shawn: Damn this is so soon.
Me: I know, looks like we got to grow up.
Shawn: You right, I'm going to pull up after work.
Me: Ok, see you later
Shawn: Ok, bye

Finally back home I sat down on the chair and stroll through Instagram, I'm not going to lie I'm feeling so down right now cause everything just came so quick, I want to tell Tee and TJ about today but I haven't even heard from them and that's so lame. I never thought they would turn they back so quick I'm beyond upset but I guess their not real friends.

Waking up from my nap I heard a knock on my door, I look through the peephole and saw Shawn. I opened the door and he came walking in with a serious look on his face.

Shawn: We need to talk.
Me: Ok, what's wrong?
Shawn: This really what you want to do?
Me: Why you asking me this now, when everything was fine over the phone.
Shawn: Because I thought about it and I'm not feeling none of this no more.

Tears started to form in my eyes, I couldn't even say anything because I was so hurt. Losing three people that I cared about the most was getting to me. "GET THE FUCK OUT" I yelled, he looked at me with a smirk on his face and left out. I can't believe this shit, I cried in the shower and cried myself to sleep, my life has to get better.