Spendanight Bag

Asia POV

Since I got back in Tee truck I been texting Tay the whole time plus the time we had at the restaurant was a good talk but I wanted to get to know him alone and since I been in my feelings these past couple days I was in need of somebody to take my mind off of the bad stuff.

Tee: What we doing for the rest of the night?
Sky: I'm going to chill with Sin.
Me: I'm heading back home since I didn't bring any clothes.
Tee: Well since everybody doing their own thing I guest I will ask Brick if he's available.
Sky: Bitch hush I heard that nigga ask if he can come get you tonight.
Me: I know you fucking lying.
Tee: But I would've changed plans for y'all.

We all busted out laughing until a call came through on my phone.

Me: Hello?
Unknown: I want you to stay with me tonight.
Me: Who is this?
Unknown: So you don't know my voice now?

OH SHIT Tay why you calling me from a different number I asked? I got two phones I needed you to have both these numbers so lock them in and back to my statement he said. I don't have no clothes I just got down here when we went to the restaurant, Don't even worry about that I'm going to send you some bread and you can go to the store and pick all the stuff you need for the night and morning be ready by ten o clock. Trying to control my happiness I agreed said thank you and hung up.

Bitch why you smiling Tee asked while Sky stared at me waiting on a answer, I'm staying with Tay tonight and I need you bitches to take me to the store and get what I need because the nigga is sending me the money to get it and I need to be ready by ten. So he coming like that I love that for you Sky said. Smiling and looking at my girls I said I love this for us! Putting our shoes on we headed to Tee truck to head to Walmart.

As soon as we got to Walmart I headed straight to the purses so I could get me a cute bag and then we headed to the other isles to get deodorant, body wash, toothbrush, toothpaste, two towels, two rags, night clothes, a outfit for the morning, and a scarf to wrap my hair up.