I Love It Here

Tiana POV

Looking out the window at the trees while Brick did 80 miles pre hour on the interstate, I was just thinking about everything that went down so far which was so simple and good. The ding of my phone went off which snap me out my thoughts Knowing it was a text message I picked it up to check it.

Sky: Girl I love it here already, thank you bitch !
Me: Bitch you only been in the car with him for 10 minutes 😂
Sky: You know I fall in love quick!
Me: 😂😂 I hate you.

After 40 more minutes in the car we pulled up at Brick house, "We going to chill here until it's time to pop out if that ok with you" yeah that's fine I replied back because I already knew I was about to watch the new episode of Love in Paradise. I got out and waited for Brick to open the door and soon as it open I kicked my shoes off and went right to his room, laid down, and turn the Tv on. 5 minutes into my show Sky texted me letting me know her and Sin was going to his house until it was time to pop out and I replied with keep that location on!

You done made yourself extra comfortable again you must love it here already Brick said, just a little I replied because I was not about to seem like I was pressed. Well I got something to tell you and I don't want you to get mad. My heart started beating fast because it was always something when it came to me, what is it Brick I asked. Well I watched the new episode this morning after I came back. I looked at him and bust out laughing, I knew that was going to happen because the show is so good but since you wanted to be fast you going to sit here and watch it again and you better not tell me nothing. He laughed, laid back, and did exactly what was told.