Surprised

Brick POV

Hearing a door slam as I'm about to pull off I see Tee sitting on the porch crying, not wasting no time I got out the car to go see what was wrong realizing all her bags was beside her, reaching down to pull her up to her feet I heard the door open so I looked up. Making eye contact with Tee's twin I swear I didn't know she had a sister. YOU BETTER TELL THIS NIGGA TO GET OFF MY PORCH RIGHT THE FUCK NOW! Before I could say anything back Tee pulled away from me saying "Mom please stop" hearing her say mom made me put two and two together which gave me the expression that her mom had just kicked her out.

Her mom looked at me with the most disgusting look and slam the door in both our faces, putting all Tee bags in my truck I called for her to get in.

Tee: Brick I can't leave with you.

Brick: Why not?

Tee: Because my mom does everything for me, I can't just up and leave like this, even though she kicking me out I can't do this.

Tee Mom: IM NOT DOING NOTHING ELSE FOR YOUR LYING ASS GO AHEAD AND LEAVE WITH HIM.

Hearing that Tee held her head down while sobbing louder walking to my car. Knowing that her feelings was hurt I held her hand all the way back to Charlotte while I drove in silents. A good night for the both of us had turned into a nightmare for Tee and I know she wanted all this to end.