Call Out

Today's Saturday and I definitely don't want to go into work to deal with these stupid customers. I hit one of my friends up to see if he was going in and he said he was off so you know I hit my manager line to make that call out call.

Laughing that I'm off today I hit up the group chat to see what everyone was doing today because I would hate to be in this house bored.

Me: y'all what's the move today? 👀
TJ: we don't know yet, thinking bald head hoe shit🕺🏽
Me: you know I'm down for whatever 😝
Asia: y'all I just woke up but I'm down for whatever too 😊

After coming up with plans I decided to chill until the sun went down, we decided to hang at the pool since we saw a flyer saying it was going to be a pool party in Asia neighborhood. I took my shower and did my face routine and decided to put on my 2 piece all black bathing suit with some ripped up jean shorts and a black tank top until I get to Asia house. Before I left I made sure I had my towel and shades so I can watch anybody without being too noticeable. I hit the group chat to let them know I was on the way, I got in my Jeep Wrangler and blasted Latto-Bitch From Da Souf (Remix)

Once I got to Asia house I parked and headed upstairs to her apartment and knocked on the door I knocked and her little sister answered and I went straight to her room. Asia why you ain't dress yet? "I don't know what to wear" she said, A damn bathing suit and some shorts I stated. As soon as I said that Tj bust in the room twerking and you know I had to hype him. Aye! aye! Yeah! Yeah! Turn up, after our mini ratchet session Ari threw her clothes on and we headed out.

Y'all want to hit this? Asia asked, nah I don't do vapes but Tj took it out her hand so quick and let the smoke release. I watched and laughed y'all some fiends.