Final

Everybody POV

Sitting on the couch while Sion is in his rocker sleep strolling on TikTok I can't believe I gave birth to my baby boy 3 months ago. He's such a good baby, he don't cry, chilled, and love to be under his mommy which Brick hates.

Brick: Wake up little man.

Tee: Brick leave him alone he just went to sleep.

Brick: Tee this my baby too, instead of worrying about me you need to worry about packing because when it's time to leave for this flight I'm not going to be late.

Yes y'all my man is taking me out the country to Jamaica, I know it may not sound much to y'all but this will be my first time out the country, a bitch finally got her a passport! My mom will be watching baby Sion and I know her and my dad will be fussing about who's keeping him because they are overly obsessed with their grandchild.

Tee: You know you not going to leave me because who going to be sucking you good while you're away.

Brick: Don't make me take you in the room.

Asia: Man can y'all stop with all that shit, about to make me throw up.

Tee: Bitch shut up that's why your ass pregnant now.

Sky: Aht aht don't come for my girl!

Tee: I introduced y'all and now y'all can't stop gaining up on me.

Asia: You know we love you!

Asia is still with Tay and Sky is still with Sincere which I am so happy for them because everybody has been in good spirit and motivational to each other, I love my little village.

I graduated college with my bachelor's in Elementary Education as my back up plan. My nail salon is booming and yes I said MY nail salon. Brick cashed out on a building and I put in the work for it to go up, the way this man invest in me is so crazy and I can't be thankful enough. Being treated how I'm suppose to and knowing my homegirls are getting the same queen treatment makes CITY GIRLS UP A MILLION! Let me just tell y'all this don't give up on family and friends and if a nigga want to he definitely will. Living my best life with my little family with so much support, remember the Tee who didn't know how her future would end, Well it ended wonderful and I would do it all again with the same people.