First Day

Tiana POV

I woke up from my alarm going off at 6:30am I turned over realizing that I wasn't in my room and Brick was next to me, I shook him lightly to wake him up so he could drop me off at school.

Me: Brick wake up.
Brick: I'm up.
Me: Why your eyes still close and you ain't move yet.

Brick got up and made his way to the bathroom, I put my shoes on and got my purse and went downstairs to wait for him. Once out the house we got in the car and headed back towards Orangeburg, it was only a 40 minute ride so it didn't take us long at all. Once at my dorm I hop out and shut the door.

Brick: No bye or nothing?
Me: Bye Brick.
Brick: I'm going to hit you up.
Me: Ok that's fine.

I ran up the stairs and hop right in the shower once I got in my room, when coming out to brush my teeth I heard Sky getting ready too.

Sky: How was your night.
Me: It was good we just chilled and talked.
Sky: That's good you liked his vibe?
Me: Yes his vibe was lit.

After our mini convo we finished getting ready and headed to class, it's wasn't real hot so we both decided to just walk. We decided on simple outfits due to the fact we knew we was still going to look cuter than anybody else.

Since we both had lab today our class was in the same building, after class ended I waited for Sky to get out of hers and then we headed to the Pit

Since we both had lab today our class was in the same building, after class ended I waited for Sky to get out of hers and then we headed to the Pit. While standing in the WOW Cafe line Cj came up to me.
Cj: Why you ain't hit me back last night?
Me: I got busy.
Cj: That's how we doing now?
Me: I don't know what you talking about.

Cj looked at me and walked off, I don't know why he was acting so press when I ain't never even kiss this nigga before he was giving me very weird vibes. After getting our food we sat down and ate, strolling on my Instagram I saw a picture of Asia and realize I haven't been active in the group chat since I got here but I made a mental note to know that Tj and Asia wasn't active either. While checking my Facebook I got a text from Brick.

Brick: How's class?
Me: It was good, I'm eating right now.
Brick: You going to be busy later?
Me: I don't think so.
Brick: I might be down your way.
Me: Ok well just hit me if you do.

Getting that text really made me smile because I did have a good time last night. After we got done eating I headed back to my room while Sky went to hang with Chris in his room I was ready to get in my bed and take a good nap just incase I be out late again.