Showing Love

Tiana POV
I was in shock when he pulled me to the side, I look back at Cj one last time and he look like he was so upset. I wanted to laugh cause ain't no way he let him punk him like that over me but I wasn't about to decline him when I was already looking at him at the block party. As soon as we reach the other side of the club I ask him what his name was "Brick" he said, "no your real name" I said, and he just looked at me and changed the subject.

Brick: I saw you looking at me at that block party.
Me: I was but best believe I wasn't pressed.
Brick: No need to act hard you can let your guard down with me.

I don't know what it was but when he said that I already was feeling comfortable with him. Before we could finish our conversation the Dj called his name over the Mic and he told me he would catch me before I leave. I went back over to Sky where she was sitting by herself and we got up and started dancing, me and her vibe the whole night until we was tired and ready to go. The whole time I wasn't ready to leave until I gave him my number but I never saw him again so at this point I'm in my feelings and ready to head out.

Walking out the exit we headed to the direction of my car when I heard "you know you didn't tell me your name" I looked back and it was Brick. "Tee for now" I told him. He laughed and gave me his number before telling me and Sky to get home safely.

Sky: Girl you know Cj mad.
Me: Sky you know I feel bad but then again I don't care, we living a college life now.
Sky: I know that's right, Chis is cute and everything but my eyes was wondering all around that club tonight.
Me: And that's what I'm saying, let's live our best life while we can.

Once we got back to our rooms we split our separate ways and went to take showers, I heard my phone dinged while I was doing my routine and when I looked it was Cj wanting to talk, I turned my read receipts off and left it on read, and decided to text Brick so he could lock my number in.

Me: This Tee lock my number in.
Brick: Bet, what you doing for the rest of the night?
Me: Getting rest, I got class in the morning.
Brick: You don't know how to stay out late and still make it to class?
Me: I mean I can.
Brick: Alright well ride with me.
Me: Bet I'm going to drop my location.

I hop out of bed and ran to Sky room "Girl I'm about to chill with Brick" I said, "Yes girl, let me know if he got some cute friends" she said excitedly. I will and I'm going to share my location with you so you can know where I'm at, "bet" she said. I went to my closet and found something comfortable and waited for him to tell me he's outside.