Ending School Year

Tee POV

I been having a blast all school year with my friends, partying, making good grades, and being with my man everyday, and yes I said my man because me and Brick made it official and let's just say after that one night we been fucking like rabbits ever since and I just can't get enough of his fine ass.

But today is a sad one for me because this is the day I dreaded with packing up my bags to go back to Rock Hill to stay with my mom. I'm literally not going to have anyone there, Tj was on flaw shit so he got cut and Asia is living with Tay in Columbia oh yeah they made it official and so did Sky and Sin but her parents doesn't care what she does so she's free to come and go as she please and be with him any chance she want. I love this life for my friends but I'm going to miss my man.

Putting my last bag in my truck I had a incoming call form Brick.

Me: Hello?
Brick: You miss me yet?
Me: Yes, I'm going to cry.
Brick: Stop in Columbia on your way to Rock Hill.
Me: Alright

Hanging up the phone and trying to think of the lie I was going to tell my mom I quickly hit her with I was going to spend time with Sky before I leave even though I haven't seen Sky in a whole week. Getting in my truck I headed straight to Columbia to see what my man wanted.

Arriving at Brick house he wasted no time snatching me inside and kissing all over me. Sucking on my neck and rubbing on my pussy through my leggings he stop for a couple seconds for us to be able to fall on the bed where he proceeded to undress me, spreading my legs wide Brick got between them and ate me like I was his last meal, staring at the ceiling while getting ate like a snack I rubbed my hands all through his hair until I was pushing his head for him to stop eating because I had already nutted and couldn't take no more. Smiling down at me because he knew he handled his business Brick pushed his dick inside of me and after five stokes I was nutting again and telling him how good his dick was. Loving my wetness Brick was moaning and telling me how much he was going to miss me. Bending down and kissing me passionately I was in a whole different world and didn't want to leave ever.

After our great sex session I took a shower and put on some clean clothes that I already had over there. Thinking in my head how I'm going to tell this man I'm not going to be allowed to come back over here until school starts back or if I sneak away. I will just enjoyed the moment as is. So I'm going to see you in a couple days right? Brick asked, yes baby I'm going to let you know when I make it home safely. Kissing him goodbye I got on the road and thought of all the lies I could tell my mom all summer to make this work.