It's A Vibe

Tay POV

Pulling back up to the location Asia had sent me it was ten o'clock on the dot I hit her with a quick text to let her know I was outside, two minutes later I saw her walking down the stairs to my car I unlock the door and she was carrying a big ass bag fully loaded.

I sent you bread to get stuff for a overnight stay not the whole store. She looked at me, rolled her eyes and started laughing. Where we about to go cause I'm not staying in no nasty ass hotel. First of all watch your mouth, we about to head back to my place in Columbia and get some food or do whatever you want to do and chill for the rest of the night.

I'm good with just getting some food to go and heading to your house because I'm already a little tired I been out all damn day she said, that's fine with me too then I assured her. Getting off the interstate and stopping at Tasty Wings to get two wing combos we was finally at my crib. Damn you got a nice house she stated, thank you. We headed in and she took her shoes off at the door and got comfortable on the chair like she been here before, damn you comfortable as hell already, as I should be she said.

After finding a movie to watch on Hulu we talked for a little and then end up falling asleep on the chair. At two o'clock in the morning I was shaking out my sleep by Asia letting me know the obvious about us falling asleep on the chair and that she was about to go shower, while she took a shower in my bathroom I took one in the guest bathroom after getting out the shower I found Asia laying in my bed eating snacks from the kitchen. So you live here already I asked, yeah this going to be my little getaway spot. I laughed and went to turn the lights off and cuddle next to her in bed. Ain't nothing happened we vibe and slept until the next morning.