News

Brick POV

Sitting in the living room I heard a key in the door which I already knew it was Tee coming home, she's been gone all morning and been moving like she been trying to hide shit which is so crazy to me because I ain't been nothing but good to her.

Tee: Hey baby

Me: Hey

Looking at me strange she walked over to the couch and sat next to me

Tee: what's wrong?

Me: I don't know you tell me.

Tee: Nothing is wrong I got some news for you.

Me: If it's some dumb shit you can keep it because I'm not in the mood and you been acting sneaky for the last 24 hours.

Reaching in her purse she pulled out long scripts of pictures and thew them in my lap.

Tee: This why I been acting "sneaky" nigga.

Me: Tee you pregnant for real?

Tee: You see it in your hand don't you?

Me: Man Tee watch your mouth, you ain't had to hide this shit I would've came with you. You low key wrong as hell for that because I wanted to witness this moment with you!

Next thing you know Tee busted out crying and walked to the room like I had hit her or something.

Me: Man what's wrong?

Tee: You yelling at me!

Knowing her pregnancy hormones was kicking in I walked up to her and pushed her on her back, lifting up her dress I went head first into her pussy and gave her ass exactly what she needed. After making her cum twice I got up to pee cause my dick was on rock, once I got to the bed I saw Tee ass under the covers sleep. Mad I couldn't get my nut I walked back in the bathroom and jacked off to some weak ass porn.