Ready

Tee POV

Grabbing my purse and locking the door to head to Bricks car he got out and opened the door for me. Not even having to tell him we stop at the gas station before heading to the interstate to his crib which I had him get my usual out the store which was Salt and Vinegar chips, hot sausage, peanut m&ms and a ginger ale.

Pulling up to Bricks crib I got out and waited for him to unlock the door so I could go take a shower. Walking into his room I went straight to his closet which I got the biggest shirt he had and a pair of his socks. Turning on the light in the bathroom Kevin Gates instantly started playing from his light speaker. After my shower I did my face routine got in the bed and stroll on my phone until Brick was done with his shower.

As soon as Brick got in the bed he turned on BMF cuddling up close to him I laid in his arms while he smoked a blunt and rubbed on my ass. Getting horny and not being able to resist my hands I started rubbing on Brick dick which I could tell by my hand traveling up and down that his shit was big and thick. Being bold I pulled his dick from his boxers and instantly started wetting it by making circular motions with my tongue on his head, making myself more comfortable I laid across his stomach so I could have both hands to handle my business. Sucking, slurping, and jacking all I heard was moaning but what made me go harder is him telling me to eat it up.

Knocking me out my zone Brick looked at me and said you got my dick hard as fuck I need to feel you. Getting up without hesitation I asked how did he want me which he flipped me over to hit from the back, already wet as hell all I felt was Brick wet tongue licking my pussy and rubbing my asshole which did nothing but make me wetter. Lifting up out my wetness Brick plunged his dick in me nice and slow making sure to hit all my spots, kissing my back and telling me how good my pussy was while he stroked it wasn't doing nothing but making me obsessed one stroke at a time. Grabbing my hair roughly Brick made me lift up and turn towards him and started tonguing me down which made me cum all over his dick gripping his dick with my pussy muscles while I nutted this nigga made me spit in his mouth which made me wetter again and that's when I lost it and so did he. Brick was stroking fast and hard and had me calling his name every chance I got next thing you know I said "Nut in your pussy" and that's when that nigga lost it and I grip my pussy muscles again and all I heard was loud moans and his dick pulsing inside of me. Pulling out of me and laying on his back Brick pulled me close and kissed me right there in that moment I was already obsessed and knew we was locked in.