My Time

Brick POV

Leaving the house and getting some work done since I got a free day today I decided to head to Orangeburg to check on my club. As soon as I arrive I saw Sin and Tay standing outside, Tay is our other partner that we met during our younger days but he wasn't on the same time as me and Sin back then.

Hopping out the car we all dapped up and headed straight in the club

Hopping out the car we all dapped up and headed straight in the club. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN IN HERE ? I ask Stan who cleans the club, man it was another college party locals started shooting and everybody started running for their lives security came in and tried to get the niggas but they jetted with everybody else Stan said. We need better security then them mall cops y'all got standing at the door because ain't no way niggas still getting in with Glocks if cars and bodies getting checked Sin said. Y'all helping me find new people this week because nobody about to stop my money and I can't have the police running in and out of this bitch every weekend, Fasho Tay co-signed.

This shit done got me hot and ready to go get some food y'all niggas want to ride I asked, hell yeah they both said. We hopped in my car and headed to El Toro for some good ass Mexican food. Getting out the car and walking in we went straight to the left side to go sit at the bar when I saw Tee with her back turned at a table talking to Sky and some other girl nudging Sin I hit him with "there go your girl", man chill he said while getting ready to walk over there without saying another word. Seeing Tay following him like he knew them too I walked up behind Tee and whisper in her ear "So you eating without me now?" She turned around so fast like a ghost was in her ear, boy stop playing with me you stalking me now she asked laughing. Maybe but no we came to handle business and then got hungry what you doing here I asked, same thing you said she replied back. Well I'm going to let y'all eat and girl talk come on niggas I said looking up at Sin and Tay who was clearly enjoying themselves already. Nah Brick we joining this table Tay said smiling in some girl face. I look back at Tee and ask if she mind and she shook her head so I ordered my food.

After talking with everybody and eating I paid for the bill and we headed out. So you coming with me tonight I asked, yeah but I got class in the morning you going to bring me back or you want me to drive my car? I will bring you back so you don't be complaining I responded. Smiling she got in her truck and waited for Sky and Asia.

Come on niggas so we can finish handling business I said to Sin and Tay. Hopping back in my truck Tay couldn't stop talking about Asia who he suppose to be linking back up with tonight and Sin couldn't stop talking about Sky turning the music up I dropped them niggas back off at the club and headed to make a few plays.