3 Months Later

Tee POV

Let's just say this I been sad lately. I been in the house and to myself. School started back and I couldn't even go in person so I decided to go online which have been going great and giving me more free time to do nails and make as much money as I can. Brick have been so good supporting me to the point it's scary. My birthday came and gone and all I did was hang with the girls and did a mini baecation with my man. All I wanted was to make my mom and dad proud and to say they're not even talking to me. These past couple days has me in shambles I just want to lay in bed, watch tv, and just chill in the air.

Strolling on TikTok I didn't realize I been strolling for two hours now, next thing you know Brick busted in the room scaring me because I thought I was home alone.

Brick: Take this

Me: Looking down at the pregnancy test box I was confused.

Brick: Don't look crazy, you must ain't seen how you been acting lately.

Me: Brick I'm fine I'm just still sad about my whole family situation.

Brick: Tee it's been three months just go take the test.

Getting out the bed I went in the bathroom and locked the door feeling the same feeling Brick felt a month ago I already brought a pregnancy test and hid it under the sink. Grabbing the one I brought I got a cup and started the process. Negative was the results but then I took the other one and it said POSITIVE being confused and my heart beating fast I hid it somewhere unnoticeable and walked out the bathroom.

Me: See I told you I wasn't pregnant with your overthinking ass.

Brick: I'm going to have you take another one again, I will be back in a little to check on you. Me and Sin got business to handle and make sure you get some more packing done.

Me: Alright bookie butt

As soon as I heard the door close I jumped up to make a appointment for the doctor, I knew I had to go to one of those free clinics because if I didn't I would have to use my moms insurance. After setting my appointment for tomorrow I started packing because we was a couple days away from moving back to Columbia which I had no problem with.