Pool Party

Walking to the gate to get to the party I already could tell it was going to be lit because of all the cars parked out front. As soon as we walked through the gate all eyes was on us, paying attention to nobody in particular I started bobbing my head to Lil Baby-Emotionally Scarred which was my favorite song out right now. I led Asia and Tj to 3 lounge chairs which I sat in the middle one and we began talking about people.

Asia: Look at the others. 🙄
Me: Girl I see them trying to be cute and ain't getting no attention. 😂
Tj: I still owe them a cuss out! 🤬
Me: No Tj we chilling let's just peep from here on out. 💁🏽‍♀️

As we continued our conversation we heard someone yell "Aye knotless braids" mind y'all the only one who has braids is Asia. I didn't even see who was calling I turn to Asia and told her someone was calling her which she ignored, next thing I know here comes Shawn. Shawn was tall, dark skin, waves, and always was dress plus Asia always talked about him to me and Tj. He stood next to Asia chair and I hit her with "I'm finna go get something to drink" Tj sat there trying to be nosey so I pulled his arm to follow me.

We got to the cooler and once I opened it all the bottles look like they were open, "whew the ghetto" me and Tj stated at the same time, now we standing here disgusted and thirsty. Closing the cooler and leaning up I felt somebody behind me so I stood up and took a step back "excuse you" I said, he just looked at me and smiled. He bent down to look in the cooler and got an attitude when he saw what Tj and I saw a few minutes ago, I laughed and walked away.

Seeing that Tj had gone and talk to some more of his friends and Asia still talking to Shawn I hit the group chat to let them know I was about to head to the store real quick to get something to drink.