Date Night

Brick POV

Popping out in Charlotte had me a little excited but having Tee on my arm while doing so made it ten times better. Letting her know that I was outside I saw Tee walking a couple houses down from where I was picking her up from which I didn't really think of at the moment. Looking good as always she got in the car and I already knew I wanted to take her straight to pound time and not dinner. Why you looking at me like that Tee asked blushing, because I haven't seen you and you look so damn good I replied back. Smiling hard she lean in and kiss me but you know I had to deepen it which made my hands roam all over her body forgetting that we was in a whole neighborhood luckily my windows was blacked out. Pulling away before we both end up in the backseat I got myself together and headed back to Charlotte.

So where do you want to eat from? We can just do take out because I want to lay with you, that was music to my ears because after seeing her for the first time in a long time that's all I was thinking about. Picking our food up from Longhorn we headed back to the Airbnb where we ate, watch new episodes of Love in Paradise, and dozed off for a little. Waking up me and Tee both took a shower together and then laid it down for the night.

Feeling lips on my dick I instantly started to wake up, looking to my left I noticed that it was ten o'clock, looking down and making eye contact with Tee I relaxed while she worked her magic, dick hard as a rock I couldn't take no more so I pulled Tee up and laid her on her back I went right into her wetness which she instantly started moaning my name. Whispering how good her pussy was while kissing on her neck I lifted up enough to kiss her which I had to give her a little spit which made her extra wet. I knew my baby was a little freaky but doing new shit and feeling her pussy get wetter drove me crazy.

After fucking and making love at the same time we ended everything in the shower. Getting back to the bed the time read eleven o'clock, checking my phone and hearing light snores I saw Tee was already sleep, that good dick do it to her every time.