Moves

Next Day
Unknown: This Cj lock my number in
Me: Ok I got you.

I never save contacts but I made sure to save his. I'm currently just in my room looking on Indeed for a part time job so I can have gas, party, and food money. I applied for Walmart and Lowes and praying I get a call back next week since I noticed I had all morning classes which I had no problem with. Tomorrow will be the first day of class and I'm actually ready to start this new journey. I got up to shower and do my morning routine, Sky came out her room to do the same.

Me: What's the moves for today?
Sky: I heard it's a block party and then after that it's suppose to be a party at Atlantis.
Me: We only been down here a day but I do want to meet some new people.
Sky: Girl same, Locals?
Me: Yes I'm down to meet the locals!

Me and Sky made sure to chill around the plaza and go back to our rooms to hang out. While Sky and I was watching Tv in the living room my phone dinged letting me know I got a text message.

Cj: Hey, wyd?
Me: Chilling with Sky, wyd?
Cj: Same, you going to the block party tonight
Me: Yeah, we going to pop out. You?
Cj: Yeah we popping out too, let Sky know I'm bringing Chris.
Me: Who is Chris?
Cj: My homeboy from yesterday who got her number.
Me: Oh ok bet, I will let her know.

Girl why I'm texting Cj and he asked me if we going to the block party tonight. Sky look from the TV and she was cheesing hard, "is he bring Chris?" she asked. Yes, he told me to tell you. Girl that means we got to look cute tonight and I'm not trying to be under them the whole night cause ain't no telling who else might pop up in the mix. She agreed with me and we finished watching the movie before looking for something to wear tonight.

I choose to wear a pink shirt, jean shorts, and my matching sneakers, while Sky wore her a white shirt, jean shorts, and some sandals. Best believe we both was looking so cute.