Chapter 12: Journey?

It was finally day. Voxle was the first one to wake up. The other two earthlings were still asleep.

Voxle: "Hmm, Should I wake them?"

Voxle thinks to himself for a moment, watching over Elliott and Jay. Yesterday, they assumed he was a male so Voxle just accepted it. It's not like it really matters that much.

Voxle: "Yeah, maybe after a snack."

Voxle walks around the house looking for something to eat while he waits for the two to wake up. He heads to the kitchen and finds a fridge. Voxle opens the fridge and finds a bunch of food, all of them were unfamiliar to Voxle.

Voxle: "I guess a try won't hurt?"

Voxle looks at the fridge's contents and finds a cup. Voxle carefully takes out the cup from the fridge and sniffs it... Somehow.

Voxle: "This looks... Edible I guess. Sure they won't mind me eating this."

The cup had "Yogurt" written on it. The cup was made of plastic while the cover was made of thin foil. Voxle peels off the foil revealing what the cup is supposed to have inside, Yogurt.

Voxle: "Down the hatch..."

His visor turns off and splits open like a mouth. Voxle raises the cup above his head and tips it upside down, waiting for the yogurt to just drop down into his mouth. Few seconds passed it hasn't fallen out of the cup yet, Voxle closes his mouth to look at the yogurt still in the upside down cup.

Voxle: "Is this even-"

*splat*

The yogurt falls on Voxle's visor. He opens his mouth again and licks it with his tongue.

Voxle: "Mmm... Not bad. Sweet but still, it's all over my visor."

BETA: "You could have used a spoon, captain."

Voxle: "Forgot you were there BETA, also forgot spoons exist"

BETA: "Let's just put that aside for now. Would you like me to set a waypoint to your ship now?"

Voxle: "Yeah, go ahead."

-Voxle POV-

A waypoint marker appears on my visor's inner screen. It can be seen behind walls and it looks like it's pretty far.

BETA: "Can you see it captain?"

Voxle: "It's far, Like really far."

BETA: "Shall we start travelling?"

Voxle: "Give me a moment"

I walk out of the kitchen to wake the two earthlings up. They were sleeping on the living room. I stand in front of them and shouted to wake them up.

Voxle: "HEY YOU TWO, WAKE UP!"

BETA: "Your speakers are still broken, remember?"

Voxle: "Ah, right."

I walk closer to Elliott and started to violently shake him, of course not too hard to break him. He wakes up.

Elliott: "Stop your making me sick!"

I stop shaking him and tried to talk.

Voxle: "My ship is here, you won't mind me leaving now right?"

Elliott: "I'm sorry, What?"

I facepalm and remembered I still can't speak directly to him. I went towards the drawer and took out a sheet of paper and a pen.