Chapter 26: Arrival

The train was finally arrived at the destination. Not much happened during the trip after Null was taken care of... For now.

8Ball: "We're here. Mind the gap outside the door."

Everyone gets off the train and into another station. Before anyone could walk out of it, Kyerie stops them.

Kyerie: "If we are in a station, there's a chance that there's a town or a city up above. Stay quiet."

8Ball: "Don't worry Kye, I've double checked our destination. And according to that, this one's abandoned and likely in a middle of a forest."

Jay tries to use a vending machine but all it did was eat his coin. He shakes it until a snack falls off.

Jay: "Aw man. Expired? Yup definitely abandoned."

Jay throws the snack away as it won't really be safe to eat. Everyone nods and walks out of the station and found themselves out in another forest.

Zyphon: "Yea looks pretty familiar. Except the station. Never saw that on the way out."

They kept walking until they reached a wall. It was made of bricks and it was grey, alongside some moss making it a bit green on the sides and edges.

Voxle [Message]: "This must be it. Now we just have to find my ship around here..."

Voxle: "BETA, Perimeter scan."

BETA: "Ship found. You may proceed."

Voxle [M]: "Alright, follow me. This may take a little while though."

-Meanwhile in somewhere else-

A bucket lies on the tracks. Then all of the sudden, it starts to roll by itself. It manages to get up and the lid's gaps start glowing green. It breaks open as the crystal comes out of it, reforming a figure back to its original state...

It was Null.

They check themselves and still had the knife with them. A little confused why they still have it.

Null: "Not sure why they haven't noticed. But I'll accept it."

They look towards the tunnel along with some rails. The tunnel seemed deep so they assumed they went far since their encounter.

Null: "Like I said. Killing me would only slow me down. A waste of time."

-Back to the group-

Everyone was still walking. Most of them were tired. Kyerie, 8Ball, and Voxle weren't. Elliott notices 8ball holding their umbrella, it was opened and covering them.

Elliott: "Hey 8Ball, why is your umbrella open?"

8Ball: "There's a rather high chance of rain today. I don't even have to rely on my visions as the clouds say it all."

They look up in the sky. It was covered in dark clouds, ready to pour rain at any moment now.

*Bang*

Everyone turned their attention to the noise. It was just Zyphon on the ground, holding their head in pain.

Zyphon: "I bumped into nothing! This definitely is the place."

Voxle: "BETA, disable cloak."

The ship becomes visible and shows itself. Voxle opens the door and lets everyone in. They close the door behind them and faint tapping can be heard.

Jay: "Well i guess it did rain."

Kyerie: "This is... A pretty big ship. How did you get it here undetected?"