Chapter 35: Ripping Across

-Meanwhile somewhere in the Rift-

Vyx was stepping out of a portal, dragging a sheathed sword across the floor making a scraping noise as they do so.

Vyx: "Man, I'm tired..."

He sits down at a nearby tree, placing the sword beside him and taking out an orange book.

Vyx: "Alright I'm no longer tired! I'm bored now."

Vyx continues writing on their book until suddenly a portal appears out of nowhere and a group of protogen falls in with two other species. They talked for a while until one of them says something and points toward Vyx.

Vyx: "I think you already read about this. So I'm just going to skip to the part where I 'help' them"

Another portal appears beneath them, Vyx throws a small piece of paper and lands on one of the protogen's clothes.

Vyx: "Maybe I should try something."

Vyx takes out another book, it was also orange. He takes out three book covers.

Vyx: "This should help me tell the difference."

The sky went dark as if it was night, the sound of footsteps were echoing and eventually stopping. A figure stops in front of Vyx.

???: "Not so fast buddy, you probably won't have enough TIME for that!"

Vyx looks up and sees the figure sees... A clock? Strangely, they had a red and black clock for a face and a brimmed hat.

Vyx: "Who the heck are you?"

???: "I am your limit, I am the deadline that slowly inches closer every passing second. I am TIME!"

Vyx: "Oh, you're just like that block who stops me from writing. I'm gonna name you Timothy."

Timothy: "What? No that's not how it works! I like Tim better, it's shorter."

Vyx: "Fine, Tim it is. Now go away I'm writing a book."

Tim: "Ooh what book- Gah! No! That won't work out, here let me show your time spent you buffoon..."

Tim creates a hologram using their clock face. Showing charts and also the time.

Tim: "Now you see, says here you spend most of your time in gaming. Like what the heck man go touch some grass."

Vyx: "I did touch some grass."

Tim: "Oh... Whatever, now where was I. Anyways, most of your time is spent on gaming, some of it spent on something called school and other duties, some of it also includes doing whatever the hell you want. And this."

They project a pie chart, and then pointing towards a pretty small slice.

Tim: "This is the time you spend writing."

Vyx: "Yes I know. Why are you here again?"

Tim: "I'M HERE TO- oh wait why was I here again? Oh right, to stop you from making another book! Why? It's going to delay your current booke even more!"

Vyx: "Guess what? I'm gonna do it anyway!"

Tim: "If that's how you're gonna act. We should fight!"

Tim takes out two weapons, one is a short rapier that resembled a hand of a clock and the other looked like a chainsaw. Both having a cog design on the handle.

 Both having a cog design on the handle