PEACE

A warm body pressed against my side as I groggily tried to wake up. Ugh, Sirius was like a damn heater. I must've fallen asleep in his bed again. I was surprised Jamie hadn't thrown a fit yet. Stretching, I relaxed next to him and rubbed the sleepies out of my eyes. Blinking them open, I froze and my brain short circuited before -

"AHH! LILY" My scream echoed through the empty dorm as I fell backwards out of bed and away from - from -

"Mads?" The redhead burst out of the bathroom as I stumbled towards her. She looked at me with wide eyes, concerned over my panic. I gestured towards my bed wordlessly, trying to find words but failing. Her eyes shot over to it and her eyes widened even further as the object of my absolute panic sat up.

A boy. A gorgeous boy, our age, dark hair and skinny as a reed. Confused brown eyes blinked at us as he cocked his head towards us. The sheets had fallen into his lap to reveal that he had no shirt on and in my groggy state, I hadn't noticed if he was wearing pants before I'd fallen out of my bed.

What the actual fuck?

"Uh, something you want to tell me, Mads?" Lily asked warily, her eyes stuck on the broad chest on display.

"I have no idea who that is!" I hissed at her, my tone a mix of horror and confusion. What had I done? Sirius had just asked me out. Had I slept with this dude? The last thing I remembered was going to bed after - after -

My eyes shot to the floor, widening as I realized what was missing from the room. No fucking way.

"Tux?" I croaked out, hoping to every damn deity in this world and mine that I was wrong. Lily snapped her head towards me at the question then whipped it back towards the boy.

"Mads?" The boy asked in a gravelly voice. He looked down, holding his hands out in front of him. "What's going on? Why is Lemon Lady staring at me? Where's Padfoot? Can we go see Padfoot now?"

My jaw hit the floor. Lemon Lady? Who - Was he talking about Lily? I'm pretty sure Lily's jaw had dropped too but I couldn't tear my eyes away from what was in front of me. My dog, my dog, was human. Not a chair, not a broom, human. Lily's stunned voice filtered through my shock. "I'm awake, right? This is actually happening?"

I nodded dumbly. Tux, not fully understanding our shock, tilted his head again. Before Lily or I could stop him, he stood up from the bed on shaky legs, the sheets falling to the floor to reveal -

That nope, no pants.

Good Lord.

I quickly averted my gaze to the ceiling in frustration. I was going to kill Peter. "Tux, just - don't move for - wait, no, get back on the bed."

I vaguely gestured towards where my bed was and waited until I heard the creaked of the mattress. Looking towards him, I was relieved to see that he was sitting in a position that hid parts of my dog I should never see. Not that I hadn't ever, I mean he doesn't wear clothes so I see that bit of him all the time but as a dog not - not -

I'm bleaching my eyes out. That's the only solution.

This was worse than seeing Jamie naked.

Lily stood frozen next to me, a hand clasped over her own eyes and a blush raging over her face. Quickly, I ripped clothes out of my trunk until I found Sirius' pajamas which I'd stolen when we'd gone into the lake. I threw them towards the boy and they landed in his lap. He looked down at them quizzically and that was when I realized...I was going to have to help him.