Chapter 3 - None of your business

"So Stark, when's the next party?" you shout over to Tony as he walks past the couch. You're sharpening one of Loki's daggers, Nat gave you one of them for helping out with Steve. They make a cute couple, but he better not hurt her.

"What next party?" 

"Come on you expect me to believe you aren't planning one right now," you twirl the blade in your hand threateningly.

"Jesus, ok. Halloween. You can't just intimidate people with a knife every time you want information."

"I don't see why not," you shrug and return to sharpening it. So Halloween, got it.

~~~~~~~

"What do you think?" you ask the girls, stepping out in your costume. Nat is dressed as Kim possible, a very fitting choice. Wanda went for Cruella, she said she really wanted to wear the wig.

 Wanda went for Cruella, she said she really wanted to wear the wig

You went for an easy option, the only things you had to buy were the wings and the horns.

"Perfect Y/N, now come on we don't want to be late," Wanda says, worried the party has started already.

"Wanda that's exactly what we want to be, now come on let's have some drinks before we go down."

You and the girls decide to show up fashionably late, you never come to a party early. You head in via the second floor of the common area, walking down the stairs. 

"Y/N, where are your wings?" 

"Shit, I forgot them. You guys head down, I'll be back in a minute," you rush back to room upstairs and put your wings on. You step out of your room, and notice Loki's room is empty. He must have actually gone to the party.

You walk down the stairs, eyeing up the people who Stark invited. Damn it, Wade's not here. Probably because he blew up one of Stark's couches last time, but that was an accident. Kind of. That's disappointing, he's always fun.

You make your way over to the bar, and sit on a stool. You hear someone approaching from your left, Loki.

"What do you want?" you ask while getting the bartender's attention, she's cute. 

"Why don't you talk to me, we are on the same team now" he questions, sitting beside you.

"Isn't it obvious? I don't like you," the bartender slides your drink across the bar.

"I still don't get what you have against me-"

"You have to realise, I hate everyone. You aren't special, 'God of Mischief'," you scoff and leave the bar, drink in hand. That man is so self centred.

You join the team on the large couch, sitting down beside Bucky.

"What are you meant to be?" you ask the super-soldier, who appears to not have a costume on unlike the rest of the team.