Chapter 4 Dark Plans

Her head has the same words all over flying around. Again, the experience is just horrifying for a 17-year-old to go through. After her shower, she came out of the bathroom, taking deep breaths while convincing herself to forget the past and go on with life.

Now, she is just hopeless and devastated. Her eyes were full of fear and tears of frighten. Her whole body became weak as she fell to the floor and cried softly without letting her parents know the broken mind of what she is facing.

Meanwhile, Ivy is sitting in front of an evidence board with her desk full of pictures. She cuts out the pictures and pinned them to the board. Then, she took the string from the board and looped it a few times at the pin.

Afterwards, Ivy took out a photo of Nesby smiling while she took out a red marker from her pencil box and draw crosses at Nesby's eyes in the photo. Then, she pinned it to the board.

However, she is not done yet. She pulled the drawers to find something. She is rummaging the drawer before she draws out something, a pocketknife.

Ivy twisted the knife out and continuously stabbed at the photo. She is venting out her anger and is unsatisfied with Nesby. After she finished stabbing, the photo was full of cuts and holes.

"One day, I shall bring you to the woods, to the place where death is waiting for you. I will end your success real soon. Trust me, it's all going to be good,"

After what all have happened, Nesby spent days telling herself that everything is under control. Meanwhile, Ivy is waiting for the day where she can finally get rid of her old best friend.

Weeks after chaos happened, Nesby can calm herself down and concentrate on her martial arts competition in South Korea. After she came back, she got the opportunity to go up the stage and get her trophy.

The same situation with the same face on Ivy, she is still jealous. However, Ivy is prepared with her plan and just waiting for a good opportunity. "You are going to pay what you did last time,"

It all started when the two were still besties. They still share secrets and things they do. Everything is going fine until something happened to Ivy. It all started when Ivy started dating one of the boys in school.

Since Ivy and the boy she dated has an age gap, they can only date recess and school dismisses. One day when she is having lunch with him, Nesby coincidently saw Ivy. She turned to see Nesby seeing her while she excused herself before walking out from her spot.

"Hey, I know you saw all of this, but please don't tell the teacher, or else we are in trouble,"

"Well, tell me the reason why I should not tell the teacher about this,"

"Simple," Ivy's mouth started shivering. "I don't want to get expelled or get into trouble,"

"This reason is not good enough to cover you, young lady. Aren't you afraid that I will reveal all of this to the teacher?"

"Do you dare to, my friend?" Ivy came out with a tricky question, to test out her trust in Nesby.

Nesby stood in place, thinking about it before she answers. "Of course not. Why would I do this to my best friend?"

"Good answer. I trust you in this,"

"Ok, then," Nesby turned around while pushing back her glasses, walking her way back to class. Meanwhile, Ivy is locking her eyes at Nesby, making sure she is not waking to the disciplinary teacher's room.

The bell ring minutes later and it is class. At first, the class was normal, until the disciplinary teacher knocked on the door disturbing the lesson. "Sorry to disturb Mrs Lee, but I would like to find a student," She stood for a while before she continued. "Ivy Kathy,"

Ivy's face turned shocked and frightened. Who would tell the teacher? Believe it or not, it was her best friend Nesby. She did walk the route back to class. But, her sixth sense told her that Ivy was looking at her. So, she continued to walk.

Once Ivy can't see her, she quickly walked a route that not many people know to report. After that, she knocked on the door, and the disciplinary teacher is just sitting at her table.

"Miss, I would like to report Ivy Kathy. From Class 5D, having a date with a boy from 3C,"

"Any pieces of evidence?"

"They have been dating for almost a month,"

"Noted,"

End of recall, Ivy was taken to the discipline room. She started at Nesby with a scary glance. Nesby knew she was going to do something and prepare for the worst.

The door soon closed, and the teacher continued to teach the class, while Nesby's hand was shivering. Her nightmare is going to start soon. She is begging that Ivy won't come back to class as long as possible, her eyes kept looking up and down in fear.

Because of the glance, she is biting her nails and almost fainted on the spot because of the scary atmosphere. Luckily, Ivy hasn't come back from the disciplinary room yet, and Nesby was relieved.

Her classmate saw her sweating and asked if she needed assistance. Nesby just shakes her head, telling him that she is fine while using one of her hands to cover her eyes.

End of the recall, Nesby is starting to be aware of Ivy. She is still standing on the stage, looking at Ivy, who is looking very pissed off. Nesby gulped while trying to look fine.