Chapter 24 Successful Revenge

After one whole day, the duo ended their day with something special and headed to sleep. Since Nesby doesn't have to worry about Ivy anymore, she slept for a long time that night.

The next day, Nesby woke up at 10 am since she used this as an opportunity to regain her energy. After waking up, Nesby took her phone as something she will do first after waking up. Because she clicked on a social media app, Nesby still decided to take a look.

Then, something appeared on the screen as she gently rubs her eyes before trying to get closer to the phone and look at the post. Immersed into the post, her eyes suddenly became wider as she saw something.

"Woah," Nesby shouted to the top when she saw it. This turns out to be the news about Ivy. Once news of her dark history went viral, it reached the school and Ivy got expelled from the school as her accusations were known by the school.

This also leads to Ivy being restricted by other outstanding schools. Since Nesby's revenge plan was a success, she screamed super loud which quickly caused Kasumi to wake up from bed.

"What on earth is going n? I was so close to cursing on people man," Kasumi said.

"Ivy just got expelled from school because of the articles," Nesby excitedly replied. "I really felt so happy to let her taste the rotten lemons,"

"Yeah..." Kasumi tried to raise her happiness, but she is too tired as she just woke up from bed. However, it doesn't stop Nesby from sharing her excitement with Kasumi.

When Kasumi went back to sleep, Nesby continued to read the article. According to the article, it claimed that Ivy's dark histories were dug up and published by an anonymous user to the official website.

While Nesby is still thinking about something, she suddenly turned back to Kasumi and asked: "Did you keep yourself anonymous this whole time?"

"Well, I don't need the whole world to know my existence. Plus, I have to put my identity a secret now,"

"Wait, what?"

"Nothing. I will tell you more about that in the future," Kasumi replied Nesby in a sleepy tone.

Since the duo didn't plan on doing anything today, Nesby just went to the kitchen and took a look at the food she wanted to eat. Out of nowhere, Nesby has this idea in her head as she went back to her bed and asked Kasumi something.

"So, I actually had this idea since we didn't really have anything planned out for today,"

"What was it about?"

"Do you wanna go to the sauna and relax for a day?"

"A what now? Of course, I do," Kasumi's tiredness turned into excitement when she heard the suggestion. "I wanted to go to a sauna since I haven't been there for so long,"

"Well, but before we go to the sauna, we need to have breakfast first,"

Nesby immediately went to the kitchen and prepare breakfast. In this case, she plans to have chocolate waffles with a touch of maple syrup.

Since the waffles were prepared, Nesby will only have to heat the waffles with a pan. After that, she served them on a plate and drizzled maple syrup on top. Once she is done with the breakfast, she served them and enjoyed it with Kasumi.

After breakfast, they prepared to head out as they are bringing the essentials they needed to the sauna. Since Nesby rarely goes to the sauna, she asked what she needs to bring.

"Oh, just bring yourself swimwear and probably water, because after sauna, sweat will be excreted and there will be water loss, so bring along some water,"

"Well, I guess I happen to have a friend like you who knows a lot of weird stuff huh,"

"It's not weird, it's just that I rarely go to the sauna after I am 10, so I would be excited and happy that I can finally go there one more time,"

Soon, the duo finished packing and left the basement. At first, nothing happened while they were walking in the streets, but halfway there a gangster decided to block the duo's way and he threaten them to give them some money.

Without thinking twice, Nesby took out a gun from her pocket and shot a bullet at the gangster's head. Soon, he fell and this caused Kasumi to be shocked but also panic for a while.

"What on earth happened? How should we even take care of this mess?" Kasumi asked.

"Simple, I just have to wipe off the fingerprints that are on this gun and throw it to the ground, to make as he killed himself,"

Then, Nesby threw the gun which landed on the gangster's body and left the scene without any suspicious traits. Around this time, Kasumi was too astonished to talk as she witness another side of Nesby.

"Is this usually how you deal with random strangers back in the days?"

"Indeed, but without the gun. Instead, I gave them a good kick at the bottom and they fainted on the scene,"

"Wow, that sounds brutal,"

Later, they heard someone screaming out at the dead body, but Nesby and Kasumi still continued to walk their way as if nothing happened to them.

"Well, I can finally tell that you are straight to the point sometimes,"

"Yeah, and I like it," Nesby answered.