Chapter 9 Saviour?

After running away from Ivy, Nesby ran away as she doesn't want to get herself into trouble. She ran so much, that it drains out a lot of her energy. Still worried, Nesby turned around making sure that Ivy was no longer behind her.

She continued walking in the streets, but Nesby tripped on a gap between the tiles and she is close to falling. She felt angry, but she is just too tired to even think about it.

As sunset comes, it is time for Nesby to wrap up her day. Since she has nowhere to stay, she will just have to find herself a place to sleep. Nesby looked everywhere for her new place, but all of them are either dirty or occupied by other people.

After hours of finding it, she finally got herself a corner to sleep at and went there. Nesby slowly walked there as no one is stopping her, and when she got to the corner, she sat down and closed her eyes.

Right now, she doesn't care about the dirt that was stained on her face, the stinky clothes that she hasn't changed for so long, and so as her shoes. Later, the streets are filled with cricket noises as everyone heads to sleep.

The next day, sunlight is hitting Nesby's eyes, which caused her to use her arm to block it and sleep for a few more minutes until a woman's voice woke her up.

"Hey, why are you taking my spot?" The girl disturbed Nesby's nap.

Nesby heard the girl as she opens her eyes to see a girl standing in front of her. A girl with dark green hair along with a white and orange eye. She also covered her face with a black face mask.

"Wait, who are you? And, why are you standing in front of me?" Nesby asked with confusion.

"I won't tell you, but you are taking up my spot?" After a while, she saw Nesby's old nunchucks that is falling from her jacket's pocket. It looked rusty and old just from the looks of the chain.

The girl stood in the scene while Nesby impatiently said: "Can you stop blocking me? I am already having a bad day and your appearance is just sickening me,"

"I wanted to point out your nunchucks. How long you have been using them?" The girl asked.
"I picked it from the dumpster. Also, why are you busy bodying my stuff?"

The girl was taken back a bit, but she then said: "You shouldn't use it anymore, it is too old and it is not going to help out anything,"

This statement broke Nesby's silence as she quickly stood up and went up to the girl, shouting: "You are not allowed to scream at me like that! My nunchucks are good, I used it a lot...like to fight people!"

"Really?"

"Yea," Nesby answered with an unconfident tone.

"You're lying,"

"How?"

"Your tone says it all," The girl said. "I can feel your voice is a little shaky as you felt you are going to cry. Plus, it is unusable anymore. The rusty chains reduce the movement of the nunchucks, so it's obvious you're lying,"

Nesby flipped her eyes while saying: "Ugh, you got me,"

Suddenly, the girl grabbed Nesby's shoulders and told her: "Listen, you need to change your weapon because it is not going to help you a lot. In fact, this pair of nunchucks was probably thrown away by someone else already,"

For the first time after leaving home, Nesby is getting scolded for something wrong. Even if she is heated with everything that is happening to her, she believes in this girl's words, no matter how hard it is for her to swallow and digest them.

She was expecting this girl to chase her away, but instead, she is just standing in front of her, thinking of something. At this point, Nesby is getting frustrated and wanted to leave, but the girl called her.

"Hey, since you took my spot, you need something in exchange,"

"What is the exchange, one eye girl?"

"Hey, don't call me that. Anyways, since you took my spot, I will have to teach you a lesson,"

"Me? A lesson? Are you serious?" Nesby said with a mocking tone.

"I'm serious,"

"Oh, so you really are," Nesby doesn't even want to have any lessons with this girl, but she has no choices left. Not only she wants to be strong in front of strangers, but she also wants to give Ivy a lesson, who always makes fun of her. The fire of revenge inside the heart is still burning rapidly ever since her big transformation to a gangster, just to get herself justice.

With the good opportunity in front of her, she can only accept it, as she wanted to put the fire and end her war.

"Oh, so you changed your mind,"

"Yes, I would like to have lessons with you," Nesby equivocate as she is asking something like this for the first time.

"Deal,"

"What is my first lesson?" Nesby asked impatiently.

"Your first step, go to the nearby basketball court and wait for me. This is where our first-class starts,"

Just when the girl turned around and is about to leave, Nesby called her and asked her something.

"Hey, what's your name,"

"My name? Ichikawa Kasumi, just call me by Kasumi," Later, Kasumi left the scene while the breeze is blowing Nesby.

"What a weird girl,"