19

Oliver

In this moment in time I felt like my body had a mind of it's own.

It was no secret that I was attracted to Theo, but we were finally going to take things to the next level.

Since agreeing to live together the most we've done was some heavily intense make out sessions.

Part of me also felt a bit self conscious because I am not as thin as I use to be.

I am now 15lbs heavier, my stomach is basically the size of Mars and yesterday I even got my first stretch mark.

It was dark purple and it was on my left him. I felt ugly when I looked at it.

How could Theo possibly find me attractive?

Even with my negative thoughts, Theo's fingers caressed my body. They were soft against my skin and made me crave more.

His lips moved from mine and then he went down to my neck.

"Ahh" I moaned

The feeling of his warm breath on such a sensitive area felt amazing.

His hands found their way under my shirt. Well technically his shirt since I borrowed it.

"Damn you're so fucking sexy." He said in a low voice and his hands went from caressing my baby bump and inched their way closer to my nipples.

My finger nail griped onto him when one of his thumbs brushed up against my erect nipple.

I don't know what came over me but I didn't think twice before tearing open his button down T-shirt.

I laughed when buttons flew in different directions and landed on the floor.

"I'm going to make love to you. I'm going to let you know just how much you turn me on Oliver. You have no idea just how much you turn me on" he said while gently nipping my neck

"Fuck" I moaned as my hands found the buckle of his belt and began to open it so that I had better access to his pants.

"You sounds so amazing. You're amazing. So fucking sexy"

I managed to unbutton his slacks and they pooled around his ankle. He quickly step out of his pants and The shirt I was wearing was now on the floor next to his forgotten pants, both items were now keeping the discarded buttons company.

"Do you mean it?" I whispered

Don't get me wrong, I am grateful to be pregnant because this is what I wanted, but since the twins started to make themselves known, I felt anything but sexy.

We moved toward the leather 3 seater sofa that Theo had in his office. It was placed near the window and the night sky and stars were clean as day.

I was on my back and he was above me. I felt so vulnerable but also felt safe under his gaze.

"Yes. Your thighs have gotten so plump." He said while trailing a hand down my left thigh

I watched as he lowered himself. I was wearing boxers but even with them on my side my erection was clear as day

I nearly froze when I felt is warm tongue pass over the skin in my inner thigh.

"Just knowing that these beautiful thighs are going to be wrapped about me soon is making me so hard"

As soon as he said that he maneuvered his body so that his cock was grinding against mine

"Oh god!" I yelled out

Instinctively I had my hands on his waste and I started to grind against him. The delicious feeling of our clothed cocks rubbing against each each other was phenomenal

"Yes!" He moaned "please take what you need from me. Want you to be ready for me"

I moved my hips faster and he did the same. The felt like a teenager again.

He looked at me with hunger. His thumb brushed against my bottom lip and I moaned. We weren't even having sex but this was the best sexual experience I've had so far.

Theo took one of my thighs and placed it over his shoulder while the other dangled off the sofa.

He ground into me harder and I started to feel the his Pre cum soak through his boxes. The dampness between us made me feel more sensitive.

I let my hands trace his stomach and when I felt myself get closer to finishing i smiled

"Do you need to cum?" He asked

I couldn't even get the words out and I just nodded my head.

I almost screamed out when I felt Theo snake his hands through the opening of my brief and pull my cock out.

It was bright read and seeing how small it looked in his large hands was a turn on.

As quickly as I could I managed to snake him out of his. I was shocked. In the best way possible. His cock was stunning. The head was nice and plump. His pre cum was leaking like a faucet. I could feel just how veiny it was and even with both my hands stacked on top of the other, there was still a good 3 inches exposed.

His was the definition of hung

I almost got offended when he swatted my hands away but then I nearly lost my sense of vision when he used his to grabs both cocks.

"Fucking god!" I yelled

Theo was jerking both our cocks. I've had hand jobs before but never like this. His cock was rubbing against mine and on the other side I felt the pressure of his hand.

"Yes baby. So fucking sexy. Let go. Please. Want to see you cum all over yourself. I'm gunna cum on your stomach. Gunna mark you as mine" Theo all but growled

If this man had some form of pregnancy kink I was not going to complain. He can cum all over my body if he wants to.

With 6 more stokes my body seized and strings of cum were flying all over me.

You couldn't even tell which cock it shot out of.

True to his word Theo smeared our mixed juice on my skin.

Before either of us could even speak the sound of a crying toddler made it's way through the house.