Confrontation

Hello everyone!
You're so many!!! Thank you very much!
Have fun!
Bin-blown
———————————
Harry was confused. It probably was Alessandro, the 10th legion commander. They were friends and Ale, as Harry called him, was an interesting character. He was twenty one years old, had messy blond hair and icy blue eyes. His glare was quite terrifying. He had a charming personality, like most Italians,  but could be incredibly cruel when needed. He and Harry became friends during a meeting.

He went downstairs and found three people seated in his waiting room. A woman in her late thirties, with long red hair and bright green eyes. A man sat beside her. He had dark brown hair, hazel eyes and a pair of round glasses. And a boy, who looked exactly like a mixture of the adults beside him. He was sitting away from them.

Harry recognised them instantly. His biological family. He definitely preferred Ale to them.
He cleared his throat and they looked at him.

James Potter was incredulous. They looked so much like each other. Same wild raven hair, same face frame, his eyes were the only difference. And his uniform of course.
His son was a commander! A perfect Potter like his brother.

Adrian Potter was looking at himself. They were identical, his hair was red though, and Harry was a bit taller.
When he found out that he had a brother he was furious. Why was he abandoned? And why was his mother finding dumb excuses? Even Dumbledore said that it was necessary. My ass.
He demanded to meet his brother or he would make sure that the Daily Prophet had a feast. He knew every single time his parents cheated on one another, he knew names and places. He was not a fan of blackmail but it was necessary.
So here they were. Both his parents didn't want to be here. His mother tried to convince him to let go but he was stubborn.

Adrian got up, gathered all his Griffindor courage and walked in front of his brother.
"Hi I'm Adrian" he said extending his hand.
Harry looked at his 'brother'. Adrian was a bit shorter and he was definitely more muscular. He looked like a frightened puppy and Harry found it funny.
"Hadrian Dursley." Harry had no wish of getting acquainted with them.

Adrian jumped when he heard his brother's voice, it was much deeper than his. He felt like a child looking at his dad.
"Harry, dear, we came to see how you're doing" Lily said. She was sure that Harry was dying to meet them, they were a perfect family after all.
"I don't think that you honestly care Ms. Potter. Please state your business, there are people who have to work."
Harry said coldly, there was a pile of reports to check and they definitely wouldn't fill themselves.

Adrian could perfectly comprehend his brother. His parents abandoned him and didn't take him back even when the war started. He couldn't imagine what his brother lived.
"I wanted to meet you. You see, I never knew you even existed until a week ago my godfather's husband talked about you. You are his godson and he wasn't notified when my parents...well-"
"Abandoned me?" Adrian flinched before nodding.

"You have no need to feel bad, you never did anything wrong"
Harry saw that Adrian was saying the truth. So he had a godfather? That was definitely interesting.
"But I grew up pampered and spoiled while you were here! That is not right! We are brothers we should have shared everything!" Adrian said, his face growing red in rage.
"I did grow up loved and spoiled as you did, it simply happened with other people and for a shorter amount of time." Harry answered with a shrug.

"Petunia would never spoil you, she hated me, she would rather treat you like a slave" Lily said.
"And you sent your son to her while knowing that he wouldn't be treated right?" Adrian asked.
Lily didn't answer.

"Aren't you surprised? You're taking this so well" James asked Harry.
"She is the same person who sent a fourteen year old to war in her place. So no, not surprised at all"