The Castle

Hi everyone!!!
I hope that you're doing well. I was thinking that this story will go on for a lot longer that I expected. We still have Harry's seventh year and everything after that. I don't know how much it will take me to finish this but I hope that you're happy about it.
Have a good day! And thank you for reading my book!
————————————

The exams were over and most of the students were happy. Those who had to go back to the Muggle World weren't enthusiastic, going back to war was not the best.

Harry wasn't happy either, he had to go to Slytherin Castle. He told his Generale what was going on so that he wouldn't worry about his disappearance. The General was actually happy about it. Harry had the opportunity to infiltrate in Voldemort's ranks. The other soldiers were to stay in the Wizarding World, if something happened they had to intervene.

Hermione was confident in her exams, everything went as expected. She was a bit sad though, she wouldn't be able to meet Theo for a long time. She was surprised she didn't realise it was him who talked with her after Tracey's death. Theo had always liked Hermione but they never really spoke. He was glad that they were friends and maybe they could be something more in the future.

Harry was having breakfast the last day of school when a student told him that Dumbledore requested a meeting. Draco insisted on going with him, he was not going to leave his mate alone with that maniac.

They went to his office and said the password. They climbed the stairs and opened the door.

"Ah, Harry my boy. I see you took a friend with you." Dumbledore said.
"Headmaster." Harry answered.
"Well thank you Mr Malfoy but this is an urgent private conversation."

"Oh there is no problem, Headmaster. I trust him."
Dumbledore looked at him for a long time, thinking about how much Malfoy manipulated the boy. Or maybe Harry was evil? Veelas can't lie to their mates..
"Very well."

"Ms Davis was killed by death eaters, she was found with the dark mark on her forehead. There was a message and it was for you" Dumbledore said gravely "You are next Harry Potter"

Harry knew exactly what that meant. Tracey was alive. Very much alive. She joined Voldemort! It didn't make sense that she died so easily.
He faked surprise and horror, Dumbledore couldn't find out.

Draco noticed that his boyfriend was faking. He was going to ask what happened later.
"I-what? He's already plotting against me? What can I do?" Harry said with determination.
Dumbledore was satisfied by Harry's response. This was the kind of hero he needed, someone ready to die and obedient, who didn't ask or question things.
"I'll tell you more this summer, for now rest and take care of yourself. And mister Malfoy?"
"Yes Headmaster?"
"Please keep this conversation to yourself, it is extremely important that Voldemort doesn't find out."
"I will" Draco answered.
"Very well, boys you are dismissed, have a safe trip and enjoy this peaceful days, they won't last long"

They exited the office and basically ran to their friends. Harry was feeling over the moon, his friend was alive! She would have to explain why she faked death though...

"Hermione!" Harry said as they reached the carriages. They quickly climbed on the carriage and Harry placed silencing wards around it.
"You are next Harry Potter" Harry said with a big smile.
Hermione looked at him surprised, tears started running down her face. She was relieved. Her friend, she was still there!

"We will talk with 12121990 as soon as we reach the Castle. Don't worry. If you have anything to say to her I'll do it for you." Harry said hugging his sister.
"Thank you." Hermione said.

"Ehm- care to explain?" Draco said looking confused.
Harry explained everything to Draco who finally could understand. He was a bit worried about Harry's behaviour but everything was fine.